South Fulton?

Guest lionbasketball

Guest lionbasketball

What will south fulton have? What about the upcoming Seniors and Juniors? If anyone knows anything let me know. Do you think they will even have enough to get to Murphy? I did hear that they are a quick and can shoot the ball well. Well if anyone knows just holla!

Guest lionbasketball

I have found out that South Fulton is not to be underestimated. They are not as big down low as they once were, but do not think that you can out hustle or out run them. They are quick, and can get their shot off at the drop of a dime and make it count. Look for these guys, Adam greer, clarence cobb, michael tibbs, ryan graves, michael alford, justin hazelwood. These are the guys that a few ppl have told me shot the ball well last year. I don't really know what pos. they play but the guys said that they saw them play this summer at camps and around their town, and they said not to take them as a joke. If you wanna add info to this plz do.

I know SF will be a team to lookout for this season. It is going to be a hard road becuase of the loss of Trey, but what team would not suffer at the loss of a Superstar play like him. Look for SF to get off to a slow start trying to find the right chemistry of players, but by the end of the year at tourney time SF will make yet another run at Murphy.

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to agree. I was able to see them play the last couple of seasons with Pearson. He took that whole team to a new level when he was on the floor, and they still couldn't beat a lot of AA teams, which I think they could have if he had more around him. I just don't seem them doing much with him not on the court.

[Edited by OCRebel on 9-12-02 9:11P]