District 8AAA picks for 2002-2003 season

theanswer3

I think that 8aaa could go anyway this year and go to any team. Shelbyville, Lawrence County, and Columbia will probably have the best race for it though. Shelbyville and Lawrenecounty are both young this year. Columbia has returning Seniors Williams,and Sparkman, plus many other good players it should be exciting

1. Lawrence County

2. Columbia

3. Shelbyville

4. Lincoln County

5. Tullahoma

6. Coffee County

7. Franklin County

Williams isn't the only one on the Columbia team. They have 3 others who have played together for many years and have worked really hard on the off season. They are hurting inside with only Sparkman but their quickness and experience should help them despite this. Williams, Sparkman, Brown,and Walker are nothing to look over. Watching Lawrenceburg this summer in the BGA league they definitely are not as strong as last year. Haven't seen others in the district but I would say it will be a close race.

Guest nkh20cat

Trenton you are right Columbia will be tough but they are not going to take the Disrict this year. For you it will be a upset Season but for me it is going to be no surprise. I have watched LC basketball and they are looking very good this year. They are very Quick and guard oriented but that is a plus considering these guys can ware the basket out. I really think that it is going to be an interesting year. Espically with LC on the top.