10A Games 1/30

irishfan1

East Robertson Lady Indians LOST at home tonight to Jo Byrns . . . by (4) points in the last 30 seconds or so. It's not that Jo Byrns played any better than usual (#30 and Donatta put up their usual numbers), ER just didn't step up when they needed to. You don't beat Houston County by 19 and Heritage and then play like you did tonight; our team was lazy and that was what it amounted to. Jo Byrns wanted the win more than East. Good game JB / step it up ER or you will be sitting out the second round of district play.

East Robertson Lady Indians LOST at home tonight to Jo Byrns . . . by (4) points in the last 30 seconds or so. It's not that Jo Byrns played any better than usual (#30 and Donatta put up their usual numbers), ER just didn't step up when they needed to. You don't beat Houston County by 19 and Heritage and then play like you did tonight; our team was lazy and that was what it amounted to. Jo Byrns wanted the win more than East. Good game JB / step it up ER or you will be sitting out the second round of district play.

mcewen beat NCS both the boys and girls.

McEwen's girls only beat NCS by 6 and NCS' boys lost by 10. It wasn't a blowout by any means. NCS played well and hard against McEwen last night. However, one problem NCS had, was Hulan wasn't on last night. Her shots were in and out. Tough luck girl keep playin hard!!!!

McEwen's girls only beat NCS by 6 and NCS' boys lost by 10. It wasn't a blowout by any means. NCS played well and hard against McEwen last night. However, one problem NCS had, was Hulan wasn't on last night. Her shots were in and out. Tough luck girl keep playin hard!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> come on know Mcewen didnt even have their best player playing and yall still couldn't

win

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> come on know Mcewen didnt even have their best player playing and yall still couldn't

win

I noticed that only one Hobson girl was in the boxscores.....why was the other one out.?

I was quite surprised that East lost to JB.... but it is like that when two rivals play....you can toss the records out the window. tuff loss tho.

cya tue nite.

GO LADY PARTIOTS

you take the hobson girl away and you have a whole different team. NCS looses that game by 25 with her playing. Hulan can only get her points in a zone. she cant do it with a man on her.

I don't know who you think you are but until you have watched her play, you don't need to say a word. She can score points man or zone and if i recall she scored her 24 points against WHH with Chelsea Hanna on her. We'll just see tomorrow night how well she does with man.

you take the hobson girl away and you have a whole different team. NCS looses that game by 25 with her playing. Hulan can only get her points in a zone. she cant do it with a man on her.

FYI McEwen played a 2-3 zone about 90-95 % of the time Hulan only shot the ball @ 10 times for the whole game give or take 1 and NCS girls still had McEwen scrambling for answers, #34 for McEwen I think her name is Taylor Long was the answer , she was all over the place great game girl as stated before watch her play (Hulan) before you state if she can shoot against man or zone not just one game , because I've seen her score on both Good Luck McEwen and NCS on the rest of your seasons

Thanks,

On another note there is a game between District 9A and 10A tonight.

Community VS NCS at NCS. Community has struggled as of late and is toward the bottom of 9A but seems that district is tough and they are who 10 A has to go through in Regionals. WHHeritage will play Community next Monday 2-9-09.