Best High School Bowlers ever in Tennessee.

bowler09

i have to disagree here. matt roberson is my boy but he shouldnt be on ur top 10. yal obviously dont bowl with him during the season

I would have to disagree B lol. I think that I'm in the top 10 considering that I've started since freshman year, and turned a terrible team around to a winning team??? Also you say they don't bowl with me in season? I was tied with you as first in district?? lol. 5th in state. Yes, there has been alot of good bowlers in state, but in my four years I've been bowling I put myself as top 10-15 bowler.... or 6th!!

1. Kyle

2. Michael

3. Gary

Brandon will be there after his senior year is my prediction.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to disagree B lol. I think that I'm in the top 10 considering that I've started since freshman year, and turned a terrible team around to a winning team??? Also you say they don't bowl with me in season? I was tied with you as first in district?? lol. 5th in state. Yes, there has been alot of good bowlers in state, but in my four years I've been bowling I put myself as top 10-15 bowler.... or 6th!!

1. Kyle

2. Michael

3. Gary

My first actual league was when I was 11, the summer before I turned 12...it was a summer league and the first time I had ever bowled...But I started getting coaching right around 8th grade? So when I was 13.

I guess I should have quoted the one who asked lol...

Michael Poirier

1. Kyle

2. Michael

3. Gary

Well, we are refering to "all time" greatest bowlers, not just this year. Maybe thats why you weren't in BBuddys list. I think Scott deserves to be in it considering how well he does on sport shot.

Well, we are refering to "all time" greatest bowlers, not just this year. Maybe thats why you weren't in BBuddys list. I think Scott deserves to be in it considering how well he does on sport shot.

I relaly don't know much about Scott but from what i saw from him i agree.

When we are talking about great bowlers, great bowler allows their bowling and their leadership do the talking for themselves. They do not need to get online and tell the world how great they are.

In my top 10-15 would be Daniel Hannigan 2 state championships and a 289 and 300 game on his resume. He was also rank in the top 5 while competing in college bowling.

Kyle Garza started all 4 years and went to 4 straight state tournament winning 3 state titles and a 300 game. He knocked down more pin than any bowler in state history.

Phillip Ramariz started 3 of his 4 years and 3 state titles and a 300 game on his resume.

Most of the guys except for Barnes and White (which should both be on this list) has only been great or just lead their team to only 1 state championship or neither.

When you talk about great, look who has led their team to more than 1 state championships. Look who was great for up to all 4 years of their high school career.

Then you will find what great is.

ok so im just gonna throw my two cents in lol. i believe that when trying to find the best high school bowlers you must look at their accomplishments not only in high school bowling but after high school and also the other tournaments besides high school. When you define the word best, that means that person shows skill, passion, and leadership throughout their bowling careers. I think this topic is interesting because it lets everyone give their input on who they feel is the best to come out of the state. If you want my own opinion, i believe Daniel Hannagan. Why you ask? Daniel has more passion for the game than anyone I have met. He has faced injury and still was victorious. He went to college and bowled for Vincennes and also helped get a collegiate program started at UTC. Not only is he a great competitor but he is also a great coach and mentor. Daniel exemplifies what the best from our state should be. Thats the best high school bowler to come out of Tennessee.

When we are talking about great bowlers, great bowler allows their bowling and their leadership do the talking for themselves. They do not need to get online and tell the world how great they are.

In my top 10-15 would be Daniel Hannigan 2 state championships and a 289 and 300 game on his resume. He was also rank in the top 5 while competing in college bowling.

Kyle Garza started all 4 years and went to 4 straight state tournament winning 3 state titles and a 300 game. He knocked down more pin than any bowler in state history.

Phillip Ramariz started 3 of his 4 years and 3 state titles and a 300 game on his resume.

Most of the guys except for Barnes and White (which should both be on this list) has only been great or just lead their team to only 1 state championship or neither.

When you talk about great, look who has led their team to more than 1 state championships. Look who was great for up to all 4 years of their high school career.

Then you will find what great is.

Any Hendersonville bias? lol jk man. I agree with the Daniel Hannagan being one of the best if not the best.