Best High School Bowlers ever in Tennessee.

bowler09

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone heard of scott reynolds just wonderin cause he bowls on my team

2 words casey pope. freshman from bga. carried the team all the way to state this year.

casey pope is good but I have personally bowled against him in tournaments and beat him twice out of the two times I have bowled him.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone heard of scott reynolds just wonderin cause he bowls on my team

casey pope is good but I have personally bowled against him in tournaments and beat him twice out of the two times I have bowled him.

well casey is a very good friend of mine and he worked very hard this year.by the way u r who again.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

you cant forget about a kid from hendersonville JR Chauncey he was a part of the first ever state championship team and the kid can flat out bowl when he keeps his head right have bowled with him since we were like 12 he should have 2 state championship rings on his finger but he let his head get in the way of his talent i know him very well and he could have bowled at a lot of colleges if he would not have had a attitude but he just quit about a year out of high school cause he says he had nothing to bowl for but i seen him recently and he has only been back bowling for not even a year and he is even better then he was... he could make a college team over 99%of the high schoolers i think the 2002 01-02 hville team had 5 of the top ten of all time on that team in no order here they are

Jr Chauncey-could flt out bowl shot 735 in the state championship finals with games of 245-257-233 one word SOLID...

daniel hannagan-just a all around good bowler

travis hare- averaged about 220 in high school as a senior

chase skelton- consistent 205 all year

chris coles-279 twice in state was a awesome lefty

Best high school school ever? I have read all of your comments some was good and some dont know what your talking about. The BEST ever has to be Daniel Hannagan. Not because he bowled for Hendersonville, but because how he bowled in the two state tournaments shooting high games of 289 and 300, not just bowling in college, but he helped win 2 Jr. college national championships, and he was ranked in the top five college bowlers nationally at UTC. Daniel has also done very well in regional tournament lately.

Now here is some other Great bowlers from this Great state in no certain order.

Kyle Barnes, Smyrna, 2 state tiltles, 300 game in state, and a Great leader for his high school team.

He has continued his bowling at the college level and has been rank high in college bowling (dont know how high).

Aaron Martin Jr., Overton, Great high school bowler, carried his team on his back through the state tournament. Has done well in regional tournaments.

Gary Falkner, Germantown, Great high school bowler, finished high in individual tournament, and rolled games in a tournament at Hermitage Lanes of 300, 300, 279.

Kyle Garza, Hendersonville, 300 in the state tournament, 3 state titles, most total pins in the history of of the state tournament. That means he bowled outstanding for 4 years.

Michael Poirier, Columbia Central, a Great team leader, state title and individual state title, Mr. Bowler, college bowler, not as strong as the others, looked great because boy's high school bowling was down his Sr. year. That statement might sounds like it is not far to Michael, but the fact is boys high school bowling was down that year, it only took 3500 to make it to the state finals. (Fact)

There are others that should be on the all time best coacht's state high school bowlers hall of fame wall, the title states "BEST HIGH SCHOOL BOWLER EVER". Hannagan's resume speaks for itself.