Meet 1: Hixson vs. Harpeth

Meet 2: MLK vs. Greenback

Lower Bracket:

Meet 3: Notre Dame vs. Montgomery Central

Meet 4: Seymour vs. East Literature

Meet 7: Winners of Meets 1 and 2

Meet 8: Winners of Meets 3 and 4

Meet 12: Championship: Winners of meets 7 and 8

Can EFT, having beat FRA (2006), Seymour (2007) and Hixson (2008), pull off a " fourpeat"? Who has the best chance to defeat the three-time defending champs?

BCB and Harry, you know we want to hear from you guys since your posts carry great weight ( literally and well as figuratively) on this issue. Also, when will you be invading Clarksville and where will The EFT Nation Headquarters be convening pre and post match?

Cretinfromthestcicks and all you Seymour and Greenback Nation fans, will this be the year that Region 2 takes home the title?

Nunnu, what about East Lit Magnet School making its third straight appearance? Is this their year?

Just to spice it up with a little public/private hot sauce, is this the year that a public school breaks the private/parochial hold on this title (FRA won the first A/AA title in 2005)?

Any of you AAA or D-II guys who just want to talk about how much bigger and better those duals are, please go start your own thread and play with your own toy.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EFT has been climbing the mtn, the hard way this year. They dont even have a full lineup, Starting in a 0-18 or 0-12 makes it hard to win against them boys from the Nation or Hixson. Them boys from the sticks are dirty mean & nasty, and I didn't think Alabama teams could wrestle up here in TN state dual tourney?

The coaching staff better bring good videos for motivation RUDY , 300, ROCKY, GLADIATOR, may offer some help.

Its time men.. you know what time I'm talking about, its time to look up at where EFT has been the last 3 glorious years, FRA spanked......Seymore spoiled.....Hixson skinned......who's next......

the the underdog is coming back! IRISH its time ....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PEAK.

as a fan of The Nation I don't know anything about MLK what can anyone tell me about them?

MLK is a Magnet school in Nashville, They have a great head coach "Coach Bass" nicest guy you will ever meet. I haven't seen them this year however I think the Nation should be a little too much to handle for the Royals. I was glad to see MLK made it to state, however I've seen Greenback Multiple times and I can't see this match up being too close.

I believe that the little boy div, will once again carry the the State Duals.

Think about it, the engraver, 5 months ago put the names of TBSFBAG and the BSFMAW on the trophy. But he must stick around until about 9:30 cst, to finish his work in the A/AA tournament.

Uncle Buck, I'm not sure that the 2 best teams will not face each other in the semis. From what little I know about rasslin, I think that I heard that Greenback and Hixson have really good squads and I know that those two will go to battle with each other.

On the good side of the bracket, I think the EFT will make it to the semi's but I just not sure who we will face. E lit from what I read is ready to put an end to the fish eaters reign and I know that The Cretins are sick and tired of coming up a little shy against The Holy Team.

Let me gather some more info from my top notch crack research team before I go out on a limb.

I can say that without a doubt that we have 5 teams with an equal chance of winning.

Harry and I will be partaking in a Fri nite road trip to Nashville in hopes on finding a couple of TBSFBAG mommies that can challenge us. With the departure of Mrs Raider76 and Ma Bell, we may have to turn towards the Purple Team for a match. What do say Purple team daddies, will you let your ladies do battle against the reigning 3x State champions?

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go Irish

Here are the A/AA championship brackets as currently posted on the TSSAA site:

Upper bracket:

Meet 1: Hixson vs. Harpeth

Meet 2: MLK vs. Greenback

Lower Bracket:

Meet 3: Notre Dame vs. Montgomery Central

Meet 4: Seymour vs. East Literature

Meet 7: Winners of Meets 1 and 2

Meet 8: Winners of Meets 3 and 4

Meet 12: Championship: Winners of meets 7 and 8

Can EFT, having beat FRA (2006), Seymour (2007) and Hixson (2008), pull off a " fourpeat"? Who has the best chance to defeat the three-time defending champs?

BCB and Harry, you know we want to hear from you guys since your posts carry great weight ( literally and well as figuratively) on this issue. Also, when will you be invading Clarksville and where will The EFT Nation Headquarters be convening pre and post match?

Cretinfromthestcicks and all you Seymour and Greenback Nation fans, will this be the year that Region 2 takes home the title?

Nunnu, what about East Lit Magnet School making its third straight appearance? Is this their year?

Just to spice it up with a little public/private hot sauce, is this the year that a public school breaks the private/parochial hold on this title (FRA won the first A/AA title in 2005)?

Any of you AAA or D-II guys who just want to talk about how much bigger and better those duals are, please go start your own thread and play with your own toy.

I am going with East Lit to win this year!!!

EFT has been climbing the mtn, the hard way this year. They dont even have a full lineup, Starting in a 0-18 or 0-12 makes it hard to win against them boys from the Nation or Hixson. Them boys from the sticks are dirty mean & nasty, and I didn't think Alabama teams could wrestle up here in TN state dual tourney?

The coaching staff better bring good videos for motivation RUDY , 300, ROCKY, GLADIATOR, may offer some help.

Its time men.. you know what time I'm talking about, its time to look up at where EFT has been the last 3 glorious years, FRA spanked......Seymore spoiled.....Hixson skinned......who's next......

the the underdog is coming back! IRISH its time ....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PEAK.

Hammer, maybe you should change your name to "goldendomer".

Let me gather some more info from my top notch crack research team before I go out on a limb.

bcb iii

Go Irish

Can't wait to see how far out you get before you start sawing.

The rest of the board is looking forward to your report with bated breath.

After your shenanigans at the Ryan Invitational, I doubt that the mommies of the Purple Team await your trip to Nashville with the same anticipation.

I agrwee with your analysis about the A/AA duals being the more competitive and entertaining ot the three dual tournaments. The other two were decided the opening day of wrestling practice this season.

They took the whole Cherokee Nation

Put us on this reservation

Took away our ways of life

The tomahawk and the bow and knife

Took away our native tongue

And taught their English to our young

And all the beads we made by hand

Are nowadays made in Japan

Cherokee people, Cherokee tribe

So proud to live, so proud to die

They took the whole Indian Nation

Locked us on this reservation

Though I wear a shirt and tie

I'm still part red man deep inside

Cherokee people, Cherokee tribe

So proud to live, so proud to die

But maybe someday when they've learned

Cherokee Nation will return

Will return...

Will return...

Will return...

Will return...

Song Cherokee People

I believe that the little boy div, will once again carry the the State Duals.

Think about it, the engraver, 5 months ago put the names of TBSFBAG and the BSFMAW on the trophy. But he must stick around until about 9:30 cst, to finish his work in the A/AA tournament.

Uncle Buck, I'm not sure that the 2 best teams will not face each other in the semis. From what little I know about rasslin, I think that I heard that Greenback and Hixson have really good squads and I know that those two will go to battle with each other.

On the good side of the bracket, I think the EFT will make it to the semi's but I just not sure who we will face. E lit from what I read is ready to put an end to the fish eaters reign and I know that The Cretins are sick and tired of coming up a little shy against The Holy Team.

I can say that without a doubt that we have 5 teams with an equal chance of winning.

Harry and I will be partaking in a Fri nite road trip to Nashville in hopes on finding a couple of TBSFBAG mommies that can challenge us. With the departure of Mrs Raider76 and Ma Bell, we may have to turn towards the Purple Team for a match. What do say Purple team daddies, will you let your ladies do battle against the reigning 3x State champions?

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Go Irish

BCB,

Don't think the Purple Mommies will be available, as they will be busy setting the refs straight when they miss the stalling calls. The Dads however might be persuaded for a cold Pepsi after the second round of matches. Call GM and set it up.

Gotta go, there's a woman here that looks like Susie B, and I'm going to see how it works for me.

Go Irish!

The nununu has been summoned to give his thoughts. Final four=Hixson, Greenback, Notre Dame, East Lit. Finals=drumroooooooooool-Greenback v. E. Lit. Sorry BCB but it's about that time. Coach Whittaker has a veteran team across the river, where their nucleus has been a part of back to back third place finishes. They match up with the Irish, and I see an upset on the mat that will give E. Lit the advantage. MLK, enjoy the stay, Coach Bass, I congratulate you on the appearance. That is all they will make. With no heavier weights(189-285), and a couple of holes in the lower weights, no chance against The Nation. But watch for middle weights Nick Johnson, Richard Jones, and Kyle Chandler. Very good wrestlers.