Brooks from Jefferson County Commits D1-AA

Topgun

Will Brooks Fullback from Jefferson County High School has commited to University of Tennessee-Chattanooga on an athletic scholarship. Brooks, who had 2 consectutive 1200+yds rushing seasons, came highly recommended from not only his coaches at JC, but also a few coaches at rival schools in the east tn area for a fullback/linebacker position at UTC. I'll not mention the names to avoid any issues, but thanks for the recommendation. Way to go Will!!! Good luck at UTC!

http://www.Unapproved Website/viewprospect.asp?pr_...238&sport=1

Will Brooks Fullback from Jefferson County High School has commited to University of Chattanooga Tennessee on an athletic scholarship. Brooks, who had 2 consectutive 1200+yds rushing seasons, came highly recommended from a few coaches at rival schools in the east tn area for a fullback/linebacker position at UTC. I'll not mention the names to avoid any issues, but thanks for the recommendation. Way to go Will!!! Good luck at UTC!

http://www.Unapproved Website/viewprospect.asp?pr_...238&sport=1

Congratulations to him. He is one heck of a player, and from what I understand is a great kid also. Good luck to him at UTC.

Christian McFall and Jamie Plont both signed with Carson-Newman. Devan Allen and Jessy Kraus both signed with Tusculum. And from what I've heard Shane Frank will be signing with Tusculum as well. Its really great to see that these guys have been given the oppurtunity to continue their football careers on the next level. Obviously we had a lot of talent on our team last year. Congratulations and best of luck to all of these Patriots!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to all the Patriots advancing to the next level. Hit those books boys... football will be a full time job in college. The new staff at UTC will make things interesting this next year.

By the way, Pats fans, an honest question: did Brooks (and the other Patriot players) play against South in the scrimmage to start the year last season? Or were they involved with another sport or injuries or something? I dont recall seeing anyone of this description toting the rock. Not being an smart***. I was just surprised when I heard the good news of all the Patriots moving on to college ball. Plesantly surprised and it is very good news. Again, congrats Brooks and all!

Congrats to all the Patriots advancing to the next level. Hit those books boys... football will be a full time job in college. The new staff at UTC will make things interesting this next year.

By the way, Pats fans, an honest question: did Brooks (and the other Patriot players) play against South in the scrimmage to start the year last season? Or were they involved with another sport or injuries or something? I dont recall seeing anyone of this description toting the rock. Not being an smart***. I was just surprised when I heard the good news of all the Patriots moving on to college ball. Plesantly surprised and it is very good news. Again, congrats Brooks and all!

Patriots usually don't do very well in scrimages. Just ask the Farragut players that scrimaged them last year and then played them in the play offs. Completely different team. Most of the starters didn't play much either against South for fear of injuries. Which became a nightmare early on in the season. By the last game we were down to our 3rd QB. Not being smart either, but Brooks was in the knoxs new paper, morristown and jeff city paper as player of the week several times. IIRC he was the 2nd leading rusher in 1-5A 2yrs in a row (2nd by just 30+yds this year) and 6th overall in the East TN area for all regions according to the Knoxs news paper. McFall would have probably given him a good run for his money had he not broke his leg in the 2nd game of the season.