4:00 Coffman vs Cheatham

6:30 South Lawrence vs Harpeth

Thursday, Feb 5

4:00 Bridgeforth vs Charlotte

6:30 Coffman/Cheatham winner vs South Lawrence/Harpeth winner

Saturday, Feb 7

4:00 girls consolation

6:30 girls championship

Anyone seen Coffman girls play? I am a Cheatham fan and know nothing about Coffman's program or their team. Could someone tell me what kind of game I am going to see tomorrow at Loretto?

Sorry didn't get back to ya before the game. Coffman girls are defending sectional champs and have been sectional champs 4 of the last 9 years. They got 2nd in the area tourney this year. Would tell more about the team, but you've already seen now. Sorry so late. I'm so slow it takes me an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes.

Does anybody know if #24 of Harpeth is any kin to former Cheatham High player Casey Attebery that plays for Trevecca? Or is it just me that think she looks and plays alot like her? Are any of the current middle school and/or high school players around the area up there kin to Casey or Abby Lawson? I only watched those players a couple of times in high school and last night was the first time for middle school action from that area for me. If I'm wrong, I appologize for the reference, but it is defintely meant to be a compliment! Good luck the rest of the way to all the teams.

Thanks for the updated scores from the tournament.

Do you think Charlotte has a chance against the number 1 seed team this afternoon?

I am suprised that the Harpeth and SouthLawerence game was so close.

Harpeth has a really good coach.

Thanks fro the info

Charlotte got way behind in the first half, but played very very hard and had the never quit attitude and came back and made a good game out of it. So many teams just hang there heads after being behind, but not them. I love watching a team play with as much heart as they had! Good luck in the consolation.

Charlotte got way behind in the first half, but played very very hard and had the never quit attitude and came back and made a good game out of it. So many teams just hang there heads after being behind, but not them. I love watching a team play with as much heart as they had! Good luck in the consolation.

oops their

Saturday, Feb 7

girls consolation Charlotte 27 Harpeth 26

girls championship Bridgeforth 56 Coffman 40

Congratulations to all teams that made it into this tournament! Special congratulations goes to champion Bridgeforth! #30 of Bridgeforth got MVP. Sorry I don't have the entire list of those who made all tournament.

Saturday, Feb 7

girls consolation Charlotte 27 Harpeth 26

girls championship Bridgeforth 56 Coffman 40

Congratulations to all teams that made it into this tournament! Special congratulations goes to champion Bridgeforth! #30 of Bridgeforth got MVP. Sorry I don't have the entire list of those who made all tournament.

Does anyone know who made the girls all tournament team in Loretta. Congratulations to Bridgeforth.