Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer Co.

Milan

Westview

Dyersburg

Gibson Co.

Crockett Co

Obion Co.

Really not a lot of thought process on this because the season hasn't even started. You cannot possibly give an education prediction before seeing anyone. Players get stronger, players get weaker, change of coaching staff, injuries, etc. I will say that I've heard that Dyersburg will be weak because they lost several seniors, but I wouldn't count them out. They also have talent coming up. They had younger talent last year but they didn't get a chance with the senior representation on the field. So.......who the heck knows at this point.

Just waiting for opening day!

Dyer Co.

Milan

Westview

Dyersburg

Gibson Co.

Crockett Co

Obion Co.

Really not a lot of thought process on this because the season hasn't even started. You cannot possibly give an education prediction before seeing anyone. Players get stronger, players get weaker, change of coaching staff, injuries, etc. I will say that I've heard that Dyersburg will be weak because they lost several seniors, but I wouldn't count them out. They also have talent coming up. They had younger talent last year but they didn't get a chance with the senior representation on the field. So.......who the heck knows at this point.

Just waiting for opening day!

dont think you need count on D-burg being weak,they just may surprise some people this year

Which is what I said. right?

What was your prediction putting Westview fairly high based on? I've not seen a lot from them in recent seasons. Is there a new coach, new players? They haven't exactly had juggernaut travel teams from there to feed the program. You've peaked my curiosity.