District 13 AA

bballfan44

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was your prediction putting Westview fairly high based on? I've not seen a lot from them in recent seasons. Is there a new coach, new players? They haven't exactly had juggernaut travel teams from there to feed the program. You've peaked my curiosity.

I don't see Westview doing more than what they usually do, be in the middle of the pack in the district. Baseball is not that big of a deal in Martin because football is so big. I think Milan has a shot this year to take down dyersburg of dyer county for the district title. They had a lot of freshman last year that were dang good and will step in immediately produce. They also have that lefty returning and he is very good as well. But I do not see any team in this district making it to sub-state. The district will be weak in my opinion

I heard Dyersburg added 6 transfers to their varsity squad- 4 from Dyer Co, 1 from Morristown East and 1 from Lake Co. - 5 juniors and 1 senior

where is morristown and what class are they? I would think if they transferred in their junior/senior year within their own county it had to a playing time issue or a coach issue. especially when both teams are typically pretty darn good.

where is morristown and what class are they? I would think if they transferred in their junior/senior year within their own county it had to a playing time issue or a coach issue. especially when both teams are typically pretty darn good.

Morristown East is other side of Knoxville. AAA school in baseball. Young man has a lot of good speed and can catch the ball on the run (or dive.

Yes, Dyersburg got T. Lyons, a junior, from DC. He played varsity baseball and football at DC last year. He did in fact play football for Dyersburg last fall so one would assume he'd be playing baseball as well. Great athlete in both sports! Just not sure how he got to do that. He got mad and quit DC baseball team. Several rumors floated around about some things he did so I won't elaborate because they are just that...rumors.

Yes, Dyersburg got T. Lyons, a junior, from DC. He played varsity baseball and football at DC last year. He did in fact play football for Dyersburg last fall so one would assume he'd be playing baseball as well. Great athlete in both sports! Just not sure how he got to do that. He got mad and quit DC baseball team. Several rumors floated around about some things he did so I won't elaborate because they are just that...rumors.

His family moved into the city of Dyersburg . . . the Dyersburg district.

if you knew of a rumor going around ,you would have said something before,sure you could come up with something,and we did move into the city,so if you want to know just ask me, thank you

if you knew of a rumor going around ,you would have said something before,sure you could come up with something,and we did move into the city,so if you want to know just ask me, thank you

I DID hear rumors I assure you.......and I really hope they were rumors cause I really like T. Lyons and would hate to know he did some of the things I heard he did.

What do you mean "you would have said something before"? Do you know me? If you REALLY know me you know I would NEVER post something I did not know was true facts! I don't say things to hurt other people...not in here, not anywhere.

CRAP.........."we did move" is this daddy or son? I would have NO IDEA that you guys moved and would not even know how to contact you. If this IS you guys..........COME ON.......YOU KNOW ME, YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT TLYONS!!!! AND YOU KNOW I DON'T GO AROUND SPREADING RUMORS!!!!

I DID hear rumors I assure you.......and I really hope they were rumors cause I really like T. Lyons and would hate to know he did some of the things I heard he did.

What do you mean "you would have said something before"? Do you know me? If you REALLY know me you know I would NEVER post something I did not know was true facts! I don't say things to hurt other people...not in here, not anywhere.

CRAP.........."we did move" is this daddy or son? I would have NO IDEA that you guys moved and would not even know how to contact you. If this IS you guys..........COME ON.......YOU KNOW ME, YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT TLYONS!!!! AND YOU KNOW I DON'T GO AROUND SPREADING RUMORS!!!!

this is dad,and im sure you heard rumors,and im sure you will hear more,you are the only person to hear anything about Tyler,but you chose to get on here and say you heard something,if I got on here and told everytime I hear a rumor about a kid from either DC or D-burg this could end up being a book,so Im going to let die,thank you

Dyersburg GOT 6 transfers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

they did get 6 tranfers and they all moved or will sit out a year

Yes, I did choose to say I heard "rumors" because I was making a point. Point being we all hear things and yet a lot of it is not true and we should not take it as truth. You of all people should know that I that I would not say anything to hurt Tyler at all. Others have heard things.......how do you think I heard it? D, you know that a lot of what peole say on here is their opinion or something they heard. Some of course is fact, but just so you know......I am pro Tyler Lyons. I like him as a person, I think he is a great kid and I think he's a tremendous athlete (not to mention his killer smile). I will miss him wearing orange/white this season.