District 13 AA

bballfan44

Yes, I did choose to say I heard "rumors" because I was making a point. Point being we all hear things and yet a lot of it is not true and we should not take it as truth. You of all people should know that I that I would not say anything to hurt Tyler at all. Others have heard things.......how do you think I heard it? D, you know that a lot of what peole say on here is their opinion or something they heard. Some of course is fact, but just so you know......I am pro Tyler Lyons. I like him as a person, I think he is a great kid and I think he's a tremendous athlete (not to mention his killer smile). I will miss him wearing orange/white this season.

with all the rumors floating around about kids from both school,this is not the place to say you heard a rumor about no one,i would never get on here and say i heard a rumor about any kid,and believe me i hear rumors too

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the rumors floating around about kids from both school,this is not the place to say you heard a rumor about no one,i would never get on here and say i heard a rumor about any kid,and believe me i hear rumors too

No offense, but lots of ppl on here talk about the rumors they have heard. Sorry, but true. Would agree with you had I stated what I heard, but I didn't. Again, I was trying to make a point and I am sorry that you misunderstood my intentions. No hard feelings here, hope there are none with you. Peace out...........and best of luck this season. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

No offense, but lots of ppl on here talk about the rumors they have heard. Sorry, but true. Would agree with you had I stated what I heard, but I didn't. Again, I was trying to make a point and I am sorry that you misunderstood my intentions. No hard feelings here, hope there are none with you. Peace out...........and best of luck this season. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

so what did you gain by getting on here and saying you heard a rumor about a kid,and you probably heard it from a kid,just seem funny to say it,if you think that much of T,and what point were trying to make,because i dont get it

Back on track:

To the poster who earlier talked about Milan being in the mix . . . yeah I would think so. I would NEVER count Milan out of anything and some of those BIG freshman were intriguing . . . especially during the district tourney last year.

I'll have to say DC is the favorite because they've won district tournament title two straight years but I can see a couple teams taking aim from close range at them. Ought to be an interesting year.

Back on track:

To the poster who earlier talked about Milan being in the mix . . . yeah I would think so. I would NEVER count Milan out of anything and some of those BIG freshman were intriguing . . . especially during the district tourney last year.

I'll have to say DC is the favorite because they've won district tournament title two straight years but I can see a couple teams taking aim from close range at them. Ought to be an interesting year.

Mark it down milan will make it to sub-state this year. win district tournament, beat ripley/covington, lose to usj in region champ. play substate away..

just keep rumors or what you here to yourself and not put on here thank you

OMG............DAVID.............I DID NOT TELL THE RUMOR I HEARD. READ THE FREAKIN POST! DON'T NEED YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO KEEP TO MYSELF. I WILL POST WHAT I WANT, JUST BE THANKFUL I AM QUITE DESCREET ABOUT WHAT I DID HEAR. YOU ARE WELCOME!

I AM COMPLETELY DONE WITH THIS BECAUSE IT'S LIKE TALKING TO A BRICK WALL. I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYTHING ELSE YOU POST! BEST TO YOU BUD! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Back to the subject.....yeah...would not shock me if Milan makes it to sub-state. Milan seems to always put together quite a good team.

OMG............DAVID.............I DID NOT TELL THE RUMOR I HEARD. READ THE FREAKIN POST! DON'T NEED YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO KEEP TO MYSELF. I WILL POST WHAT I WANT, JUST BE THANKFUL I AM QUITE DESCREET ABOUT WHAT I DID HEAR. YOU ARE WELCOME!

I AM COMPLETELY DONE WITH THIS BECAUSE IT'S LIKE TALKING TO A BRICK WALL. I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANYTHING ELSE YOU POST! BEST TO YOU BUD! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Back to the subject.....yeah...would not shock me if Milan makes it to sub-state. Milan seems to always put together quite a good team.

you can post what you want ,but keep my kids name out of it ,how about that,and dont really care if you post back ,no lost here