District 13 AA

bballfan44

Mark it down milan will make it to sub-state this year. win district tournament, beat ripley/covington, lose to usj in region champ. play substate away..

Well, you certainly are confident. I will mark it down. There are at least two other teams that could bust your bubble though . . . don't take 'em too lightly are you'll be crying into your purple towel.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of pitching depth does Milan have?

Crockett County plays Trinity at home today at 4:00.

Their ace lefty is back and had a couple of freshman that produced last year. Im thinking they had one more junior last year but i can't remember his name. if they get out of district you really only need one great pitcher to get to state because he can pitch on monday in first round of region and friday in substate

Well, you certainly are confident. I will mark it down. There are at least two other teams that could bust your bubble though . . . don't take 'em too lightly are you'll be crying into your purple towel.

I am not even from milan. My son plays on another team in the district. I just have never seen a freshman class like they had last year. their jv team probably could have competed in a sub-par single a district

What kind of pitching depth does Milan have?

Crockett County plays Trinity at home today at 4:00.

how good will crockett be this year? They really surprised me in the district tournament last year

I have to agree with T. Lyons Dad....you are always talking about things that you know nothing about. Mind your own business. And by the way, I'm a DCHS fan!!!!!!!!

T. lyons dad is the biggest gossip queen in town! I wouldn't agree with him on anything! He is already being a cancer to our baseball program at DHS as I heard he was at DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!