where are you hiding at hville football (Hendersonville)

sarahpalin

On Sept 26 you said yazzie was a top d1 prospect (UT and Mizzou)

I replied he is a lambuth,or cumberland prospect whereas your rose tainted glasses fell off and you bashed me told me I didn't know a thing and said you would be back on feb 4th to rub it in(yaz d1)where ya at son???

On Sept 26 you also stated Gordan (boro) was not a legit D1 prospect,,,,

For record I thought yaz was a great high ball player-

Congrats to Nick Yazzie, on a great high school career, and a great collegiate career to come. That's all I have to say on the matter, I'm not going to participate in you talking down on a great player and a great kid as well.

And the reason I was "hiding", I don't get on CoachT too much once the season is over, my apologies.

Congrats to Nick Yazzie, on a great high school career, and a great collegiate career to come. That's all I have to say on the matter, I'm not going to participate in you talking down on a great player and a great kid as well.

And the reason I was "hiding", I don't get on CoachT too much once the season is over, my apologies.

Ahh like I said 100 times before kid was great high school player and I'm sure a fine young man. I have never talked him down as you claim,maybe if you didn't talk him up so much.-what is wrong with debating you when you claimed UT and mizzou wanted him?- the simple fact is you got on the site and posted yaz is a top flight D1 prospect with UT and Mizzou after him...

So I replied with the truth and not with black and gold glasses on- in no way shape or form was yaz a d1 prospect- is that knocking him?no just brutal honesty..I also said I hope he recieves a full ride somewhere-

So I'm closing you are missing the point as you came onto this board declared him a top d1 prospect(and let's not forget you said eric gordan is not a d1 prospect and will go to a small school)

Go plan your trip to greenville tn

Ahh like I said 100 times before kid was great high school player and I'm sure a fine young man. I have never talked him down as you claim,maybe if you didn't talk him up so much.-what is wrong with debating you when you claimed UT and mizzou wanted him?- the simple fact is you got on the site and posted yaz is a top flight D1 prospect with UT and Mizzou after him...

So I replied with the truth and not with black and gold glasses on- in no way shape or form was yaz a d1 prospect- is that knocking him?no just brutal honesty..I also said I hope he recieves a full ride somewhere-

So I'm closing you are missing the point as you came onto this board declared him a top d1 prospect(and let's not forget you said eric gordan is not a d1 prospect and will go to a small school)

Go plan your trip to greenville tn

You win, I was wrong.