Centennial Cougars? Region 6-5a

Varsity4

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the Cougars have another Cinderella season? Who do they have coming back? Is Scales coming back? what about #4 and #7? Who are they? I only saw one game but they are fast. What does the rest of the region have? How will it shake out?

#7 Tony Kemp only player coming back. 4 and Scales are seniors.

It will be tough to replace all of the offense that they lost. But there are a ton of athletes in that school. Hopefully, some will surface during spring practice.

What about on the defensive side of the ball? Who are some players expected to play a prominent role?

Not a ton of athletes in school. Loss of Scales and Jackson will be too much. Have seen the top of the mountain.

Correction on the playoff picture, they just have to finish higher in the district than Hillsboro. If CHS is 3-4 and HHS beats them but finishes 2-5. CHS will go.

Is it by the whole 11-AAA region or just among the 5A schools? Because the way I was told made it sound like it is just 5A standings (i.e. whoever wins gets the spot by default)