Beech/Gallatin/Hendersonville/Portland/Station Camp

SCBEST

So far he is #2 on the depth chart in all three areas and hopefully will be moving to #1 for field goals soon. We will know in the next 7-8 days about dressing and travelling with team to Tampa to play USF Bulls on the 5th. The website and goupstate.com website is very biased to the senior. It is closer than they are letting on. He has had to change all of his form and is getting settled in now. If you still have my email drop me a line sometime. I will be at the SC-Siegal game Friday. Good luck to your Bears.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far he is #2 on the depth chart in all three areas and hopefully will be moving to #1 for field goals soon. We will know in the next 7-8 days about dressing and travelling with team to Tampa to play USF Bulls on the 5th. The website and goupstate.com website is very biased to the senior. It is closer than they are letting on. He has had to change all of his form and is getting settled in now. If you still have my email drop me a line sometime. I will be at the SC-Siegal game Friday. Good luck to your Bears.
I'm also planning to go to the SC game this Friday. Maybe I'll wear my MJ shirt. JK. I will be sitting on the home side rooting for the Bisons.

I'm also planning to go to the SC game this Friday. Maybe I'll wear my MJ shirt. JK. I will be sitting on the home side rooting for the Bisons.

I'll look for the MJ shirt. I usually sit near the kicking net at the top. Will have on my black/white terrier hat. Come see me and introduce yourself.

I'll look for the MJ shirt. I usually sit near the kicking net at the top. Will have on my black/white terrier hat. Come see me and introduce yourself.You got it. I believe SC's coach graduated from MJ didn't he? If not he's got the same name as one that graduated a year or 2 after me.

I'll look for the MJ shirt. I usually sit near the kicking net at the top. Will have on my black/white terrier hat. Come see me and introduce yourself.bison4. Iwas at the game but couldn't find you. Me and my wife ended up sitting over close to the band. At halftime I went to the top on the north end. I got several looks with my MJ shirt on but I also ran into several people I knew also. We left with 5 mins to go. Seigle had a good RB with a combination of power and speed. Hopefully your Bisons get back on track next week. I will be at the MJ/Gallatin game next week.

Iwas at the game but couldn't find you. Me and my wife ended up sitting over close to the band. At halftime I went to the top on the north end. I got several looks with my MJ shirt on but I also ran into several people I knew also. We left with 5 mins to go. Seigle had a good RB with a combination of power and speed. Hopefully your Bisons get back on track next week. I will be at the MJ/Gallatin game next week.

Hate I missed you MJ. I looked for the shirt and even walked in front of the crowd twice looking. We left with about 7 minutes to go, after the final TD. The Bison have some things to iron out before facing any big teams again. I liked the FG that Matt hit, a good punt too. I was really impressed by Jesse Chambers leg. I have read about him and was glad to see him kick. I will say after watching college ball closely the speed is waaay different. I think your Bears will have a true test Friday. I will be at the SC game so good luck.