Best Incoming Freshman out of East Tenn.

Bonfire

I bet they want i put a stack on that any day of the week

Then you would lose a stack every day of the week!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to agree with crawdad. If you win the TMSAA East Sectional (Large Division) Championship by 25, that speaks for itself. After watching these kids play multiple times, it's a different kid doing it everytime out. I won't go so far to say they are unstoppable, but they're close. I understand those from Knoxville don't have anything to compare Science Hill too, nor do we have anything to compare the Knoxville area teams too. I will say, however, that the beat down the 'Toppers put on teams from outside the Tri-Cities in the sectional tournament, lends me to believe crawdad just might take your money.

Further, why don't Knox County middle schools participate in the TMSAA? It seems all the schools participating the Small and Large Divisions are from bordering counties.

Then you would lose a stack every day of the week!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lets set the game up

Although he isn't from as far east as some of the others mentioned, Mason Ramsey who plays at Allons in Overton County isn't all that bad. He is scoring 25 ppg and is pulling 12 rpg. He also has about 3 bpg. He is already about 6'3'' and his older brothers (who both play at Livingston Academy) are 6'7'', meaning he still might have some more growing to do.

Must just be something in the water in the Livingston area....

• 2 weeks later...