who to look out for?

hsscout

If you have a need for speed then you better keep an eye on Hunters Lane and Stratford Boys. Their sprinters have some of the fastest times in Metro (Nashville). Their 100, 200, 400 and relays are exciting to watch.

For the girls, say no more, Louisana Tech commit, Quanisha Sales, is money in the bank. She will not be beat this year!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of them...who are they and what are their times?

Dalton Read was All-State in xc as a freshman finishing 14th, ran 4:31 as a freshman, and 1:58 last year as a sophomore, he hasnt improved at all since his freshman year.

Christian Brewer made his breakthrough last year in xc with a 20th place finish at state, this is his first season running track, I had heard his first race was at Elon University in NC and he ran a 9:55 for the school record.

If they can make a big showing that will be a great story. I did a virtual meet with their district/subsectional (Not 100% but close) based off of last years performances and removing the seniors.

Boys - Team Rankings - 18 Events Scored

============================

1) LaVergne High School 207

2) Mt. Juliet High School 126

3) Beech Senior High School 76

4) Hendersonville High Scho 76

5) Smyrna High School 43

6) Wilson Central High Scho 17

7) Gallatin High School 5

Girls - Team Rankings - 17 Events Scored

1) Hendersonville High Scho 136

2) LaVergne High School 128

3) Beech Senior High School 120

4) Mt. Juliet High School 75

5) Smyrna High School 28

6) Wilson Central High Scho 15

having run against most these teams already this year this is a nowhere close prediction

If they can make a big showing that will be a great story. I did a virtual meet with their district/subsectional (Not 100% but close) based off of last years performances and removing the seniors.

Boys - Team Rankings - 18 Events Scored

1) LaVergne High School 207

2) Mt. Juliet High School 126

3) Beech Senior High School 76

4) Hendersonville High Scho 76

5) Smyrna High School 43

6) Wilson Central High Scho 17

7) Gallatin High School 5

Girls - Team Rankings - 17 Events Scored

1) Hendersonville High Scho 136

2) LaVergne High School 128

3) Beech Senior High School 120

4) Mt. Juliet High School 75

5) Smyrna High School 28

6) Wilson Central High Scho 15

Do you really think that Lavergne Boys are that strong this year in their district/sub sectional? I think they were 3rd in the county meet behind Oakland and Riverdale. Oakland ran away with that meet. Lavergne was very strong in the throwing events, taking a 2nd and 3rd in the discus (Oakland 1st) and a 2nd and 4th in the shot (Oakland 1st-siegel 3rd) but they were pretty much erased by Oakland in the jumps and running events.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Come out to the Nashville City Championship tomorrow. Hunter's Lane broke the meet record set in 1983 in the 4 X 100 with a time of 41.86. They will also represent in the 100m, 400m, and 4 X200.

I predict Hunter's Lane wins the 4X100 but I got the Ooltewah Owls in the 4x 200. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />