Bronson Bradley new head coach of the Westmoreland Eagles!

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to burst your bubble but i wont post much more on here but my wife will go toe to toe with you...she knows more football than a majority of the people on here...

Your right about that. Several on here have never put on pads in their life. Best of luck coach.

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

When does the team start spring practice, and when and what teams do they scrimmage. Has the coach filled all the assistant coaching slots?

I think theres a D-Line coach they're still looking for as far as other coaches there still there. I think coach kelly is still heading up practices and things untill new head coach comes and gets settled in. But thats just what I hear

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Termite

I just read the Tennessean today. Does Mr. Postman raise roosters up on Stinkin Creek??

Is that his house with all those barrels cut in half with roosters on a leg leash around them ??

Hey Stampus Lickus, I thought that pet rooster you had was named TYSON after the chicken company, not the boxer.........lol

Come on guys....give us a report...nothing out of Rural Nothern Sumner Co. about football.........

Got stabbed in the back is right!!!!!!!!! Or should I say shot at gunpoint!!!!!!!!! Biggest mistake they ever made and they know it! Had the program going in the right direction when he was let go. He was let go because of being loyal to one of his assistant coaches and he didn't leave him under the bus!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bottom line was he was too nice!!!!!!!!! That's just his character! Trust me you got the right guy for the job! If you want to know everything about him get in touch with his high school coach who Coach Bradley coached under for 4 years while they were both at Perry Co. He's got all the intangibles! Just let him coach because he is good at it!!!!!!!!!!

It was a sad day for Perry County when Coach Bradley was let go. The powers-that-be made a very bad decision. It was just small-town politics; Coach Bradley has too much integrity to play those kind of games.

For you people at Westmoreland wondering about him, let me assure you. He is a good man, and a great coach. The kids here in PC loved him, but also respected him. You are very lucky to have him.

Coach Bradley, good luck at your new job! Hope you'll still come back to PC to visit some; we can go eat Mexican!

I just read the Tennessean today. Does Mr. Postman raise roosters up on Stinkin Creek??

Is that his house with all those barrels cut in half with roosters on a leg leash around them ??

Hey Stampus Lickus, I thought that pet rooster you had was named TYSON after the chicken company, not the boxer.........lol

Come on guys....give us a report...nothing out of Rural Nothern Sumner Co. about football.........

Have you missed my presence on here Termite? I have been very busy here lately, NO, not busy fighting chickens either. Though this is a favorite past time and a job for many during these terrible economic times that folks are suffering from. I thought Obama and the government were trying to create jobs not eliminate them. The chicken fighting industry is huge up in these parts and I'm sure just as big in your part of the country, Termite. I'm looking forward to Spring practice. My son is playing Middle school football this year and we have a new highschool coach. Things couldnt get much more interesting up here surrounding our football teams. I think every body is kind of in the wait and see mode. This may explain the lack of interesting material on coach T as far as MO-town football goes. Far as I know Coach Kelly is still helping out around the weight room till the new coach can get moved up here and take over. I have heard many many promising things about coach Bradley but time will tell. I know you and the other folks from the Smith Co. posse are already bad mouthing coach Bradley for being from West Tennessee, but I'm sure he pays you no attention.

Guest Termite

Have you missed my presence on here Termite? I have been very busy here lately, NO, not busy fighting chickens either. Though this is a favorite past time and a job for many during these terrible economic times that folks are suffering from. I thought Obama and the government were trying to create jobs not eliminate them. The chicken fighting industry is huge up in these parts and I'm sure just as big in your part of the country, Termite. I'm looking forward to Spring practice. My son is playing Middle school football this year and we have a new highschool coach. Things couldnt get much more interesting up here surrounding our football teams. I think every body is kind of in the wait and see mode. This may explain the lack of interesting material on coach T as far as MO-town football goes. Far as I know Coach Kelly is still helping out around the weight room till the new coach can get moved up here and take over. I have heard many many promising things about coach Bradley but time will tell. I know you and the other folks from the Smith Co. posse are already bad mouthing coach Bradley for being from West Tennessee, but I'm sure he pays you no attention.

Bad mouthing your Coach?? Why? Whinemoreland isn't in our district anymore, although nice to see ya'll on the schedule. The only thing that's been said, as far as I know is,, did he check the schedule and district before he took the job?

So...that's not your house with all those game chickens in the yard??? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />