Congrats to the "Nooga area" teams

goldenhammer

Congrats Men.

Bears, Wildcats, Cleveland and EFT. The sport that separates Wrestlers from the other athletes crowns team champions again. EFT fought hard yet came up short for the 4 peet. We are still proud of the class our young men win and lose with. While I was clapping for the champions from Hixson and the accomplishment of Coach Garrick Hall I was let down again by Hixson. Just 12 months ago a mom from Hixson WHINED "why dont ya'll go back to the private school div. where you belong" I've known her from "way" back, back when she was actually hot, before she had a son, and I know for a fact if the fine young man's dad had a say, the fine young man would be in the GREEN of EFT. but I digress. tonight after winning the final, Hixson has to throw an old ND tee shirt out and stomp it. Class? True Champions are Honored to be able to compete with the best competition. win or lose.

Hixson Won the Gold in Clarksville tonight. good for them. EFT has won and lost with class all year and will continue to do so cause thats how we do it on Vermont st. We are proud of our Irish wrestlers. very proud.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all the winners from Southeast Tennessee. Dominating performance all around!!! Why is Hixson in small school when all of the other sports on the Hixson campus all participate against 4a competition?

The "4A" designation is actually football only. Hixson is in the large end of Class AA, and since the football classes don't quite match the others, it puts them in the small end of football 4A.

I wish I could say that explained it. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ND players and fans haven't always behaved the best, no schools have, he shouldn't put the school up on such a pedestal.

I have conducted an unscientific poll of the behavior of athletes, students, fans and parents: 90% of the time the constituents of the losing institution point out bad behavior of the constituents of the winning institution.

I'm asking for $10 million from the Stimulus Package to study this phenomenon further.

I have conducted an unscientific poll of the behavior of athletes, students, fans and parents: 90% of the time the constituents of the losing institution point out bad behavior of the constituents of the winning institution.

Not me, as long as there wasn't a rassler in the shirt they can do as they please. I hope this rivalry stays heated and draws many butts in the seats for future matches

Congrats to The Cats on a well deserved State title and winning the coin toss.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hixson and Notre Dame is one of the best rivalries I have seen in a long time. I feel privileged to have been a part of it for 4 years and will miss it dearly. Anyways I would just like to say that I have nothin but respect for the boys in green but I hope that this rivalry will continue to be one of the best ones in the Chattanooga Area. Regradless of everything that goes on between the teams (crap talk and all) I am just happy that Chattanooga dominated the State Duals again this year. Thanks for some great memories and see everyone at region and state.

Hixson and Notre Dame is one of the best rivalries I have seen in a long time. I feel privileged to have been a part of it for 4 years and will miss it dearly. Anyways I would just like to say that I have nothin but respect for the boys in green but I hope that this rivalry will continue to be one of the best ones in the Chattanooga Area. Regradless of everything that goes on between the teams (crap talk and all) I am just happy that Chattanooga dominated the State Duals again this year. Thanks for some great memories and see everyone at region and state.

one of the things i truly enjoyed this weekend was watching your son get more and more excited as hixson closed in on the state championship--i hope you got a picture of the smile on his face as he hugged his teammates whether they won or lost--congrats on winning and i hope eft and hixson meet every year in the finals!!