District 3AAA

cdawdashda

Which teams will move out of and into this district next season? Will Catholic be moving in?

Halls

Powell

Central

Oak Ridge

Karns

West

Clinton

Hardin Valley

Campbell County

At least that is a possibility according to my sources. It sounds like pitching will be rather down in this competitive conference, and the winners will score. That sounds like HALLS to me. However, the top four or five teams there return a bunch (according to TBCA). It could get interesting.

halls might loose there thrown this year

Which teams will move out of and into this district next season? Will Catholic be moving in?

Halls

Powell

Central

Oak Ridge

Karns

West

Clinton

Hardin Valley

Campbell County

At least that is a possibility according to my sources. It sounds like pitching will be rather down in this competitive conference, and the winners will score. That sounds like HALLS to me. However, the top four or five teams there return a bunch (according to TBCA). It could get interesting.

Halls

Powell

Central

Oak Ridge

Karns

West

Clinton

Hardin Valley

Campbell County

Catholic will not be moving into this district. I am pretty sure that Anderson County will be moving in and West will be moving out.