Cunningham vs. Rogers in the 100m

fanman33

I cannot wait to see Benjamin Cunningham run against Zack Rogers in the 100 meters. Cunningham is a physical specimen and Rogers is, without a doubt, one of the fastest kids I've ever seen. I have lots of respect for both and hope they both have great college football careers. But before they go, the competition will be fun to watch.

Rogers, if I am not mistaken, is the defending state champ. Cunningham is the only guy to beat Rogers last year. Let the games begin.

If that's true, and I hope that it's not, my money is on Rogers in the long jump, and watch out for the drag bunt!

What are the odds that Rogers can turn a bunt into an inside the park homerun /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ?

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot wait to see Benjamin Cunningham run against Zack Rogers in the 100 meters. Cunningham is a physical specimen and Rogers is, without a doubt, one of the fastest kids I've ever seen. I have lots of respect for both and hope they both have great college football careers. But before they go, the competition will be fun to watch.

Rogers, if I am not mistaken, is the defending state champ. Cunningham is the only guy to beat Rogers last year. Let the games begin.

This is always a hot ticket. Too bad they can't combine D-II, A-AA, and AAA and the let the chips fall where they may. I think we would have: Zach Rogers, Ben Cunningham, Derrick Murrell, Justin Emerson, Travosia Miller, DeAngelo Gray, Raymond Jackson, Chaz Scales, Wesley Tate, and Jaz Davis. I apologize in advance for whoever I left off but these are the ones I am familiar with and it is consistent to Tennessee Runner. This year should be pretty good.

yea i have also heard this rumor.... anyone know if there is any truth behind this rumor about rogers???? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

also someone mentioned that cummings will not be running this year anyone know anything about that as well?

Cunningham is running. Saw him at the meet at ensworth Tuesday. I believe he ran 11.32.