• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are my picks:

G Bo Mathis

G Dakota Smith

F Tyler Rice

F Tanner Andrews

C Tyler Dixon

These are the most unselfish "TEAM" players in the entire county.

Hahahahahahahaha thats funny! You put Tyler Rice, unselfish and team player in the same sentence /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Hahahahahahahaha thats funny! You put Tyler Rice, unselfish and team player in the same sentence /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

last time i heard also he was shooting about 100 shots a game.

I havent seen them play but I know that Rice is nearly 6'5". From what I understand he stands outside jacking threes all night inside of taking it to the rim like you would think a big guy would

I saw Tyler Thompson play once this year. It was against Summertown and he scored 34 points all on layups. That was pretty sweet to watch.

I havent seen them play but I know that Rice is nearly 6'5". From what I understand he stands outside jacking threes all night inside of taking it to the rim like you would think a big guy would

I saw Tyler Thompson play once this year. It was against Summertown and he scored 34 points all on layups. That was pretty sweet to watch.

I was wondering why he wasnt on the list. thompson is a good player. he is 10 times better than rice1

He is good, real good. And kinda VERY big with a tremendous wingspan. I'm wondering if some colleges arent looking at Tyler...they should be

I was surprised at how well he handles and passes too....hes pretty complete

Not sure if anyone is looking at him or not. it would help if he could put on 20 pounds of muscle tho. then he would be getting some calls from some very good schools

he is pretty strong though. People pushed him around when he was a soph but not now. As far as gaining weight goes...hes got plenty of frame to put it on fer real. With those long arms and big hands it seems he gets a hand on an amazing number of balls inside there. They list him at 6'8''....Im not sure about that but I was say def 6'7"

he is pretty strong though. People pushed him around when he was a soph but not now. As far as gaining weight goes...hes got plenty of frame to put it on fer real. With those long arms and big hands it seems he gets a hand on an amazing number of balls inside there. They list him at 6'8''....Im not sure about that but I was say def 6'7"

Yeah he's pushing 6'8. yeah but at the college level you need all the strength you can get. I'm just sayin it would be better if he could put on some more weight cause in college he could face someone similar in size to Williams from Ut and that guy is huge!