All Wayne County starting 5

PCopossum

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasn't saying he was SEC caliber i was just making a comparison to the size difference between high school and college

tyler thopmson is a very goog player and im shocked that schools are not callin him yet i mean tyler rice has schools callin him already and i believe thompson is a little better then rice right now

tyler thopmson is a very goog player and im shocked that schools are not callin him yet i mean tyler rice has schools callin him already and i believe thompson is a little better then rice right now

Tyler Rice is a joke! Anyone could average 20 na game if they took as many shot per game as he does!

• 2 weeks later...

o rice is a joke ha ha i dont see u havin vandy wanting highlight reals of you and another thing the kids in the 10th great

10th great??? what grade are you in?? a lot of it has to do with other people getting the word out for him [coaches parents,ect] I dont think that the Vandy coaches looked at the box scores in the Tennessean and said we have to have this kid , send him a letter there is 1000 s of kids in tennessee playing ball he is probably middle or little over in the pack

He is good, real good. And kinda VERY big with a tremendous wingspan. I'm wondering if some colleges arent looking at Tyler...they should be

I was surprised at how well he handles and passes too....hes pretty complete

yea he is very complete.i heard he benched 115 the other day lol,this guy is a wimp tanner andrews is much better.

These are my picks:

G Bo Mathis

G Dakota Smith

F Tyler Rice

F Tanner Andrews

C Tyler Dixon

These are the most unselfish "TEAM" players in the entire county.

G Bo mathis

G Jacob Gobell

SF Joe West

F Tyler Allen-this guy is underated

C Tanner Andrews

I would say rice and thompson but you said team players,but both are pretty good

yea he is very complete.i heard he benched 115 the other day lol,this guy is a wimp tanner andrews is much better.

lol in football they wanted the highlight reel and whatever yall think tyler rice is in the top 3 in this distric if not the best player and if tyler doesnt shoot as much as he does wayne county wouldnt have won half the games they won this season... haters hate

lol in football they wanted the highlight reel and whatever yall think tyler rice is in the top 3 in this distric if not the best player and if tyler doesnt shoot as much as he does wayne county wouldnt have won half the games they won this season... haters hate

Haters hate and ballhogs dont pass the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, this might be the dumbest thread I have ever seen. Why would you even make a thread about "most unselfish players" and try to rank them? Thats ignorant. Then, everyone gets off to ranking the best player and who is better than who, and why one person shoots more than the other, and how one kid should go to college but the other shouldn't. My goodness, half of the time people who post on here honestly have no earthly idea what they are talking about. It is sad that coacht has become a place just to bash high school athletes instead of giving them confidence and trying to get the word out that a player might have a chance of getting a scholarship and playing collegiate sports. I have seen all of these teams play. There are some good players and athletes on a lot of the teams you guys are always talking about, (collinwood, wayne co, summertown, perry co) but I do not think anyone justify who the best is. Everyone would probably agree that Tyler Thompson, Tyler Rice, and Wes Long are most valuable to THEIR own team, but other than that, thats about it. Just leave it alone. It's sickening seeing so much garbage on here. Support your team and ALL the players in a positive way and let it be. Basketball is a fun sport for the players, try not to ruin it for them.

First of all, this might be the dumbest thread I have ever seen. Why would you even make a thread about "most unselfish players" and try to rank them? Thats ignorant. Then, everyone gets off to ranking the best player and who is better than who, and why one person shoots more than the other, and how one kid should go to college but the other shouldn't. My goodness, half of the time people who post on here honestly have no earthly idea what they are talking about. It is sad that coacht has become a place just to bash high school athletes instead of giving them confidence and trying to get the word out that a player might have a chance of getting a scholarship and playing collegiate sports. I have seen all of these teams play. There are some good players and athletes on a lot of the teams you guys are always talking about, (collinwood, wayne co, summertown, perry co) but I do not think anyone justify who the best is. Everyone would probably agree that Tyler Thompson, Tyler Rice, and Wes Long are most valuable to THEIR own team, but other than that, thats about it. Just leave it alone. It's sickening seeing so much garbage on here. Support your team and ALL the players in a positive way and let it be. Basketball is a fun sport for the players, try not to ruin it for them.

Ok Mr. Hall Monitor tell us how you really feel!