Are we seeing the return of the creekers?

zAZa90

I dont see why this is such a big issue really? Yea the whole alliance thing is sweet with Cloudland and Hampton it was creative back in 04 when you started this hippity hooplah.

1. Cut the wrestling quips out actually keep them coming I need a good laugh king /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

2.Is hill honestly going to go through with this so called transfer???Which means moving or should I say changing addresses the question is will his problem get any better??? He is in the right system and in the best fit program for playing time. But who knows maybe Cloudland has something better to offer.

3.King/Zaza.....Arthur Fonzarelli called and said he wanted his motorcycle jacket back..Listened to any whitesnake lately budddy.

4.There is no alliance never have never will be you hate them and they hate you..After all we all are playing for the big trophy, someone has to be on the losing end.

I look for one of the most exciting district tournaments we have witnessed in a long time any takers who will prevail???

It's about time somebody called out the old King. I don't even know who Fonzareli is, but man that's good. Tarpit and George are giving zaza90 a run for his money. Like I said, about time! Unaka wins the tourney. They are playing better than anybody. If they can manage their turnovers and close out a close game or two, who knows how far they can go. They play harder than any team in the conference and they are playing good at the right time. Best of luck to all teams!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4.There is no alliance never have never will be you hate them and they hate you..After all we all are playing for the big trophy, someone has to be on the losing end.

I'm going to be honest. I don't know if it's an alliance or what it is, but there is definitely something that makes Hampton and Cloudland stick together. Maybe it's because we are the only two schools that are not in Elizabethton or maybe it's because alot of kids live in Tiger Valley and grow up with each other. I really don't know. You can tell by talking to people from these two schools that there is some sort of hidden or unspoken "alliance." I try to hate Cloudland sometimes and pull against them, I really do. But when I get there and start talking to everybody, I can't pull against them. But when the Landers and Dawgs meet on the field or on the court, their is not a bigger or more heated rivalry in the county besides HV-Etown. As for that big trophy, if the Dawgs can't bring it home, I want the Landers to. If anyone else in the county wins that big trophy, I guess I would have to pick the Rangers to win it. The only good thing I can say about the Rangers is at least they're not Happy Valley or Elizabethton. Those 2 are the lowest of the low...

Nobody is giving me a run for my money. All you have to do is see what Hampton and Cloudland have done to the Rangers on the field and on the court for the last 4 years and the facts are there, whooo!! Cloudland and Hampton have better coaches, better athletes, and more heart than the Rangers can ever dream about having. The loss at Snavely is nothing more than a wake up call for the Dogs and Landers to not overlook an inferior opponent. The Stoner Creekers are inferior to the rest of the county as far as I'm concerned. The tournaments are coming up, whooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> and the creekers are going to be sent to the house!! Last Word, I'm glad you love your coach so much. I just wonder if the cut throat powers that be love him as much as you do. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Before you guys get too confident, just remember that Hampton won the conference and swept the Rangers. They are having problems, but as you can see, its not affecting them when they play the Rangers. Whhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo!! IS THIS LOVE!!! THAT I'M FEELING!!! IS THIS LOVE!!!! THAT I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!! IS THIS LOVE!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT, I HEAR THE WOLF HOWL HONEY SNEAKIN' AROUND YOUR DOOR!!!

IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT, I FEEL MY HEART BEATIN' HEAVY, TELLING ME I GOTTA HAVE MORRRRRREE!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The coaches and athletes part is your opinion I would beg to differ tho. They put alot of time and work in for our program... And if I am not mistaken king the last time I was in sonny smith gymnasium I could have swore I saw a gold ball around there somewhere ohh wait nevermind that was Snavely Gymnasium /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ZaZaZa/king Sir please put away thy Malleus Maleficarum it shall get you no where but thy stake. For thou mighty Rangers will prevail come days end sir. Your so called allience will never stay united sir, its just how your people are. As for Lord Vader sir, stick to developing your young troops or shall I say keeping them on your side. You sir could the cause of the destruction of the blue and white nation, keep this in mind my fellow readers. Tarpit my fellow warrior pick a side, you can not fight this battle from both. Remember King, Lord , and Tarpit, you can win many battles but yet still lose the war.

Julius Caesar

Ohhh, Lord!! Whooo!!! The old king has even brought Julius Caesar out of hiding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Thy win and loss record speaketh for itself. They win a few games and all of a sudden all of the creekers are back on the message boards. Well, creekercalhoun, all I can say is you do have a gold ball. Its just too bad about all the dust its collecting right now. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You can't even champion Carter co. now. How bout them apples? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

It seems like a long time since Snavely gym has been crowded and so loud that it hurts your ears when Unaka scores a basket. I was at the Cloudland game the other night and I don't think the student section sat down the whole game. Plus, the rest of the crowd was on their feet for most of the fourth quarter. Peterson and Covarubias hit two threes toward the end to put the game out of reach and the place was going nuts. It's great to see this again, and good call Lord Vader, kudos to Minton and his staff. Those guys have so much energy all the time and it shows with the players and the faithfuls. Chuckey Doak will make a fortune this year for hosting the tourney.... it's going to be one of the best.

Also to add...when unaka played the landers.sophmore devyn chambers came off the bench and it was plainly visible that he shut down Logan Morgan right after he didn't allow dillon ward but one shot and the rest of his points where from the free throw line.not to mention this kid has some good defense.he is a defensive threat for the creekers

This may be easier said than done. They have alot of talent in the sophmore class, but I can't ever really see them being better than Hampton before they graduate. When Unaka is going to be the toughest is when these 8th graders now at Hunter and Unaka come together in high school. They are going to be loaded, but so is Cloudland. Hopefully the Dawgs can keep the Rangers down for the next 2 years and the Landers can take over after that...

I agree with lord vader unaka is going to be hard to beat in a couple years. They have some real athlets coming up from Hunter. The dogs should run the show the next couple of years if they keep working as hard as they are now. We have a group of boys that know how to play..