10-A playoffs

SCRAPMAN

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Heritage VS Houston Co final was one great game. I think that HC didn't expect that WHH had the tall pines to hang with em, our two tall boys 24 and 15 are freshman so be looking for them for a few years to come. It was a great basketball game to watch. Lots of excitement and it was a fast paced game...I was really surprised that no one fouled out, with so many in foul trouble..(both sides)..that one little ref really called it too tight for a championship game in my opinion. And our guy should have been shooting 3 foul shots at the end instead of two....he got fouled behind the arc. I saw the pictures that prove it. But so is life.....heritage had many opps to win that game. The HC crowd is wonderful and supportive, tough place to play.

Good luck in the Regions. Will now be rooting for my 10A brothers until we meet again. Is 9A that tough.?? Looks like eagleville and cascade are. Soon we will know.

The Heritage VS Houston Co final was one great game. I think that HC didn't expect that WHH had the tall pines to hang with em, our two tall boys 24 and 15 are freshman so be looking for them for a few years to come. It was a great basketball game to watch. Lots of excitement and it was a fast paced game...I was really surprised that no one fouled out, with so many in foul trouble..(both sides)..that one little ref really called it too tight for a championship game in my opinion. And our guy should have been shooting 3 foul shots at the end instead of two....he got fouled behind the arc. I saw the pictures that prove it. But so is life.....heritage had many opps to win that game. The HC crowd is wonderful and supportive, tough place to play.

Good luck in the Regions. Will now be rooting for my 10A brothers until we meet again. Is 9A that tough.?? Looks like eagleville and cascade are. Soon we will know.

We all need to get together, forget whose team is whose, and root 10A on. It would be great if any team out of 10A advanced. 'Course, I will be rooting for HC the loudest lol

I disagree about Brian Skelton, but agree wholheartedly about Chad and Peter.

I do nto belive that skelton was ever the most important player on any of the teams that he played on.... With injuries his senior year I think it would be hard for him to be on that list...Beechum was more productive than skelton in my opionion....Skelton may of had the fastest first step ever at HC though...

other adds:

eric ramey

I disagree about Brian Skelton, but agree wholheartedly about Chad and Peter.

I just put up my list,closed my office for an hour and came up with my top 20 in order.Chad was #1 and Pete was #3,Skelton #13 on mine.I kind of agree that Skelton could have been much better than what he was.Tell me what you think.

I do nto belive that skelton was ever the most important player on any of the teams that he played on.... With injuries his senior year I think it would be hard for him to be on that list...Beechum was more productive than skelton in my opionion....Skelton may of had the fastest first step ever at HC though...

other adds:

eric ramey

Is he the one they called MiMi?

I just put up my list,closed my office for an hour and came up with my top 20 in order.Chad was #1 and Pete was #3,Skelton #13 on mine.I kind of agree that Skelton could have been much better than what he was.Tell me what you think.

After thinking about it a little more skelton may of been a top 20...13 is high though I think....But talent wise he was probably second only to wayne