District 11AA

fullcourtpress22

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOITALL...PLEASE respond to my post!

Ok Newbie what can I say, anyone can beat anyone on a given night well almost anyone can beat anyone on a given night. Your school has never been known for softball, and may never be, you have never been to the "boro" without paying and it will not happen for a long time if you ever do. I have seen your team in the past at tourneys and I can not remember a time that you all won.

For your info we did have a great time in Rock City and Birdie is goin to make me take her and "Little Bubba" again, for the jail part that really hurts my feelins! You can not get me mixed up with my brother

"Billy Bob" because I am prettier than him and he has a bad habit of writing checks when they is no money in the account, his idea is if you have checks you have money, he still has a very hard time with.! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ok so you didn't see or actually know anything about the game - just wondering if Rossview was playing their starters or someone had the flu or what was going on that day...You mean to tell me that there is no money in the bank even though I still have checks? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow this convo is getting a little hostile.

MrNOITALL -- what is with the Bold Names in " " 's its quite confusing!

"Newbie" it is something important or anyway I thought it was any way. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Harpeth got a win over Cheatham Co. yesterday. 2-1!

But Saunders scored the only run of the game with her HR!

Cheatham Co. won the rematch 4-3 in 12 innings. Saunders again hit a HR off of Daughtery in the first inning. Cullen lined a GW single that scored Crotty for the Cubs. Cheatham Co. also beat Waverly last week 3-2. Saunders hit a 2 out 2 RBI double in the top of the 7th inning to give the Cubs the win. She also hit a HR in that game to right field. The Cubs lost to Waverly in the second game by an 8-1 count. The Cubs are now 6-5 overall and 4-5 in the district with just 2 weeks remaining in the regular season.

Here is what we know going into the final week of the regular season in District 11-AA:

1.) Creek Wood (11-1): hosts Cheatham Co. on Tuesday & Montgomery Central on Wednesday

2.) Montgomery Central (10-2): travels to Waverly Central on Tuesday & Creek Wood on Wednesday

3.) Waverly Central (10-3): hosts Montgomery Central on Wednesday

4.) Fairview (7-6): travels to Sycamore on Tuesday

5.) Sycamore (6-7): hosts Fairview on Tuesday

6.) Cheatham Co. (4-9): travels to Creek Wood on Tuesday

7.) Harpeth (2-10): hosts Stewart Co. in a double-header on Tuesday

8.) Stewart Co. (0-12): travels to Harpeth for a double-header on Tuesday

If Creek Wood beats Cheatham Co. & Montgomery Central then they are district champs. If Creek Wood beats Cheatham Co. and Montgomery Central loses to Waverly Central on Tuesday then they are district champs. If Creek Wood loses to Montgomery Central on Wednesday and Montgomery Central also beats Waverly Central on Tuesday then Montgomery Central is the district champs and Creek Wood is 2nd.

If Montgomery Central beats Waverly Central & Creek Wood then they are district champs. If Montgomery Central beats Waverly Central and loses to Creek Wood then they are 2nd. If Montgomery Central loses to Waverly central & Creek Wood then they are 3rd.

If Waverly Central beats Montgomery Central then they are 2nd. If Waverly Central loses to Montgomery Central then they are 3rd.

The winner between Fairview @ Sycamore on Tuesday is 4th and the loser is 5th.

Cheatham Co. is 6th.

Harpeth is 7th with at least 1 win in their 2 games against Stewart Co. on Tuesday. Stewart Co. would be 8th.

If Stewart Co. sweeps Harpeth in the double-header on Tuesday then they will be 7th and Harpeth will be 8th.

The opening round of the District 11-AA Tournament is set to begin on Friday evening /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />