Lebanon over Wilson Central

Indian

Listened to game on Lebanon radio. Halftime score 17 to 27, however it was closer than that until last 2 minutes when Elie went to bench with foul trouble.

Lebanon girls scored 25 in 3rd period to take the lead. The score stayed at what seems like no closer than 6 from that point on. Everytime Central hit a shot, Lebanon would match it.

Final score 57 to 47 Lebanon.

Lebanon Devilettes first victory ever over Wilson Central.

Congraulations Lebanon on your victory over Wilson Central.

This was NO FLUKE. Lebanon just plain and simple out played Central.

Eli was incredible. Don't know how many points she ended up with but she was possessed.

I was there and asked someone to pinch me because I thought I was dreaming.

I didn't think Wilson Central took Lebanon seriously and lets face it playing a team 10-13 is hard not to take seriously HOWEVER after the way Lebanon played Mt. Juliet a couple weeks ago I became a believer and now I guess they have turned the corner.

Look out District 7-AAA

Looks like Lebanon is peaking strong at the end of season, like last year.

44, the Tower was possessed and will be possessed for some time. Feb.is Elie time. The district will be glad when she graduates but Lebanon quietly has a number of players on the squad and a good class coming in from Middle school and to say they have turned the corner with what had been done the past two years and then the Coach had done this year, glad they are moving to District 9 next year.

44, the Tower was possessed and will be possessed for some time. Feb.is Elie time. The district will be glad when she graduates but Lebanon quietly has a number of players on the squad and a good class coming in from Middle school and to say they have turned the corner with what had been done the past two years and then the Coach had done this year, glad they are moving to District 9 next year.

3 more Elie's coming up...

Congraulations Lebanon on your victory over Wilson Central.

This was NO FLUKE. Lebanon just plain and simple out played Central.

Eli was incredible. Don't know how many points she ended up with but she was possessed.

I was there and asked someone to pinch me because I thought I was dreaming.

I didn't think Wilson Central took Lebanon seriously and lets face it playing a team 10-13 is hard not to take seriously HOWEVER after the way Lebanon played Mt. Juliet a couple weeks ago I became a believer and now I guess they have turned the corner.

Look out District 7-AAA

I think you may be right considering the way the first meeting went. But that doesn't negate the fact that Wilson Central had some fundamental problems last night that need addressing before tournaments. I'm sure after the game tape is reviewed, they'll be some "life lessons" brought up by coach Bud. Congrats to Lebanon, the played like they wanted it more!

Okay Lady Wildcats, lets "pick it up" from here on! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good Luck!

You cannot count those middle school players as yours until after school has started next year. Beware the special transfer. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You cannot count those middle school players as yours until after school has started next year. Beware the special transfer. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BC, I've seen that happen for the last 5 years it seems a new special waiver keeps showing up. The new coach realizes the competitive situation there and really does not understand the compttiveness of the situation I would think or she may think she is the new kid on the block and doesn't want to make waves. Her administration does know and will have to fight for every player LHS gets from the middle schools. It is hard now because LHS does not have a newer school nor a newer gym but the parents at LHS are going to have to help fight for players too. LHS cannot do well without continuing to get good Student/Athletes from the middle schools.

Special transfer hummmmmmm maybe someone should be vocal about the academics at the surrounding schools does anyone know how the students scored on their act/sat's. Does anyone have a clue to the stats on the education side and which school has more tenure teachers. Lets face it LHS is being run by teachers who have stuck it out and continue to do just that so that one day these kids are given the same opportunities that others are receiving throughout the county, it is very unfortunate that our county leaders are continuing to drag their feet about making a new LHS a reality but it will eventually have to happen and when it does Lebanon will be even more inviting to their students. It just seems shameful that elected officials can't step up and do what is best for our children in our community. But really be careful what you wish for when you throw out special transfers that can be a two-way street. Take a good look at the Coaching staff at each of these schools look at what a first year coach has done thus far, LHS has taken it to a new level and lots of girls have been given an opportunity to play. Her coaching seems to represent something called TeamWork it hasn't always been about one or two players and teamwork seems to be what she strives for and certainly has shown in the past three games. So as I said be careful what you wish for.....never know! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />