Hampton Basketball Where Is It Headed?

DrEnuf

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will be the next coach at Hampton? Will they handle things in the same manner as they do now? I heard that Ned Smith might be the coach. When will this be anounced?

It won't be Ned. Carp maybe. NO, things will be handled their way. IF and a BIG IF there is a change, it won't be anounced until the tournaments are over. Hill and Jr. High mom(DrEnuf) will know befor school is out. Cloudland and Elizabethton will just have to wait.

It won't be Ned. Carp maybe. NO, things will be handled their way. IF and a BIG IF there is a change, it won't be anounced until the tournaments are over. Hill and Jr. High mom(DrEnuf) will know befor school is out. Cloudland and Elizabethton will just have to wait.

Don't believe there is a coaching change in the works, at least haven't heard. White is in a lot of pain with his back though. Don't really see how he can stand much more. You really need to get in there and show the younger boys different moves and how to post up, but don't really see how he is able.

Why not Ned? Not that there is a change. Just a hypothetical question.

Who will be the next coach at Hampton? Will they handle things in the same manner as they do now? I heard that Ned Smith might be the coach. When will this be anounced?

Would you care to elaborate on who is going to make this change. Last I hear the Principal and AD were the ones who did that and I dont see anything happening. A real shame when a person gets their feelings hurt the first thing they want to do is fire the coach(es). Why won't you just let this subject die out. Need the attention or something.