Deonta Twilley ejected tonight

falconfan94

i was at the game, and i know this is old, his suspension is already over.

but he barely, if even at all, hit the lawrence county player. i don't know if

anyone else caught the whole lawrence county team being over dramatic about

everything that happened to them, so of course he would get checked for a concussion.

he was being a huge cry baby..if he had a concussion he wouldn't of played the rest of

the game after deonta gave him a piggy back ride. deonta reacted just like the lawrence county

player would of done if the tables were turned.. deonta reacted because the player was

all over him, even after the whistle was blown. when deonta first tried to get lose was when

the elbow was thrown a little too loosely, and the ref automatically threw his arms up in the

direction of the door implying an ejection. the ejection was over board, a technical would of suited

him just as well. he's a great athlete and wouldn't intentionally do that, especially to ruin the teams

chances and his own high school basketball career. as for you, wildcat, you are obviously from

tullahoma, and our long time rivalry will never end, just because you don't like shelbyville in general

doesn't mean you have to be irrational.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything that happened to them, so of course he would get checked for a concussion.

he was being a huge cry baby..if he had a concussion he wouldn't of played the rest of

the game after deonta gave him a piggy back ride. deonta reacted just like the lawrence county

player would of done if the tables were turned.. deonta reacted because the player was

all over him, even after the whistle was blown. when deonta first tried to get lose was when

the elbow was thrown a little too loosely, and the ref automatically threw his arms up in the

direction of the door implying an ejection. the ejection was over board, a technical would of suited

him just as well. he's a great athlete and wouldn't intentionally do that, especially to ruin the teams

chances and his own high school basketball career. as for you, wildcat, you are obviously from

tullahoma, and our long time rivalry will never end, just because you don't like shelbyville in general

hey who is this?

According to a source that is very close to all the high school sport programs at Shelbyville it was reviewed and the coaches met with the TSSAA Monday morning after the Saturday night ejection.

the TSSAA does not review "judgement calls". the tape and altercation was never even discussed. last i checked every call in basketball was a judgement call!!

you have spoken well about those who don't know Twilley, should not judge intentions... please, don't you violate your own encouragement to not judge, by your judging the intentions of the other coaches..

the officials usually control the tempo of the game.... they either let it get out of control by not calling the game close or they call a close game and try to control the tempo.

it matters not what the LC player was doing, Twilley reacted on his own accord... he is responsible for his actions, just like the LC player is responsible for his actions... no one made him throw his elbow, just like no one made the LC player reach around Twilley.

again, apply your own logic to this, and let it stand for what it is, whatever happens now is up to the powers that be.

i suggest that TSSAA intiate an evaluation system for the officials, in which they are evaluated at three or more games at the first of the year, and random evaluations throughout the remainder of the season. then the officials have to be accountable for their actions. as far as i know, the officials in TSSAA are the only ones who are accountable to NO ONE in life. That needs to change to ensure that they stay on top of their game.

The TSSAA can barely get enough ref's to field all games and you want to put them on a evaluation? They stink, plain and simple. But, be happy with what you got or your going to get some yocal from the home town officiating your away games. Then you would see riots. Try coming to a single A game. Make those triple A guys look like they belong in the NBA!

LOL. I am sure you DO know it all. BTW, which tape did you watch? And look in the mirror for irrational behavior!

LOL. I am sure you DO know it all. BTW, which tape did you watch? And look in the mirror for irrational behavior!

really?

i don't have to 'watch tapes' the incident happened right in front of me.

but if you must know, schs has many people filming their games..one of which being my dad.

i've seen it about 10-15 times over and over.. i'll be sure to send you a copy /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

really?

i don't have to 'watch tapes' the incident happened right in front of me.

but if you must know, schs has many people filming their games..one of which being my dad.

i've seen it about 10-15 times over and over.. i'll be sure to send you a copy /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Don't have to = have my own copy. It happened. Get over it. SCHS is not the only hs with a basketball team or adoring fans or video cameras. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dang can we let this topic die. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't it's over let it go. Congrats on Shelbyville beating a darn good Siegel team. Can one of the moderators please lock this tread so it can be over.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Dang can we let this topic die. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't it's over let it go. Congrats on Shelbyville beating a darn good Siegel team. Can one of the moderators please lock this tread so it can be over.

I agree with you purple... it is in the past at this point it is pointless to argue over spilled milk... my grandmother always said the more you stir $#it ... the worse it will stink!

It is time to focus on the future... we were able to survive with out our "Twilley" that we ALL love dearly... we are going to have our hands full tomorrow night with a great Oakland team... but regardless we will be given a shot at Sub's so let's look ahead to the future /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />