Scrimmages this Week (2/23)

akula21

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the match info on that, good result for HVA. Share some info, DINS!!!!

??? I wasn't at the game, but the results puzzled me. Sevier County should have a decent team, and I didn't expect Hardin Valley to pound people so quickly. I am not sure I understand the post about it being 3-1/6-1.

Anderson Co -1

Alcoa - 5

0-0 first 20 (we split into quarters) AC had the run of play, they were really fast and their high pressure rattled us, especially on the back line.

2-0 second 20. we scored on a good switch by our outside mids to get behind and score. Also had a rebound goal.

Both teams subbed through second half. AC had a wicked goal from outside of the box.

I was also very disappointed in the performance of Spencer Payne. As a senior and a captain he should be able to make more of an impact.

Ouch! Don't throw the kid under the bus just yet. You mentioned earlier that Catholic was missing 3 studs. I'm not trying to say your assessment is invalid, but these are some young men who should be allowed to have an off night. Especially if he is playing while missing the caliber of players who didn't go in the match.

And Farragut isn't so bad either.

Any details, Ned?

I saw maryville and know they will be good.

Mo West is shaping up to be really strong this year with their early results.

Maryville went up 1-0 early on a PK. It was a very hard fought game on both sides, with a very fast pace. There was a lot of back and forth, but mainly played in the midfield, which were the strengths of both of these teams. Mo. West got a goal later in the 1st half and then another one with about 15 minutes to go in the game.

Mo. West was very physical and skillful. It was good to see that our young team could compete with the experience that West had. They will be a team to watch for later on down the road as long as they can stay healthy. It was a very good test for both teams.

Faragut 3 Catholic 0

The irish were absolutely dominated tonight. They played some of the worst soccer I have seen since the girls season. If they can't get Gibson and Bonifini back from injuries they could very easily have a losing record this year. I believe that missing Luke Mishu tonight killed Catholic's only chance of hangin in this one. Hats of to Faragut, they played well and have a very solid team this year.

Where was Mishu?