Region 4AA

jimbo44

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody giving cannon a chance against upperman?

Cannon showed me one thing in the game at Upperman earlier this year and I think it is worth noting. They never gave up. Upperman won the game 71-34...or something like that, but Cannon Co. kept coming at them. They did not quit, and if they hit the shots this time they could make it interesting.

Upperman 72

Cannon 50

LA 72

Station Camp 50

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cannon showed me one thing in the game at Upperman earlier this year and I think it is worth noting. They never gave up. Upperman won the game 71-34...or something like that, but Cannon Co. kept coming at them. They did not quit, and if they hit the shots this time they could make it interesting.

Upperman 72

Cannon 50

LA 72

Station Camp 50

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is 7250 your lottery pick?

Upperman 72

Cannon 50

LA 72

Station Camp 50

Gator i agree with you, the girls from cannon play with tons and tons of passion and are relentless until the final buzzer. I also agree with la and sc score but i think cannon can keep it a close game if we can get ya'lls big girl in foul trouble. Get good shots and limit good shoots to upperman. One more thing, LIONETTES MUST HIT THERE FREE THROWS! That could have an impact on this game. I'm just hoping for a good game. Good luck Lionettes. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Go Lionettes!!!!!

Gator i agree with you, the girls from cannon play with tons and tons of passion and are relentless until the final buzzer. I also agree with la and sc score but i think cannon can keep it a close game if we can get ya'lls big girl in foul trouble. Get good shots and limit good shoots to upperman. One more thing, LIONETTES MUST HIT THERE FREE THROWS! That could have an impact on this game. I'm just hoping for a good game. Good luck Lionettes. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Go Lionettes!!!!!

Ive got a lot of respect for a team that will keep coming at you like that, no matter what the score. That is the way to be successful in sports, and in life. Those girls are learning more than just how to win basketball games.

(EDIT: I agree with you, a couple shots here and there, hit the foul shots, force a couple breaks and yes, it could be VERY, VERY close!!!)

Good luck to Cannon Co. I think they are in a tough spot, and I am of course pulling for the Bees to win, but nothing surprises me anymore!! Good kids there at Cannon Co.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jimbo, How do you see these two games playing out? Any chance for the underdogs Cannon and Station Camp?

Livingston Academy has gotten better since the last meeting, but I don't think I would consider Station Camp much of an underdog. Station Camp beat Livingston 67-83 in their previous meeting. Livingston didn't play well at all that game though.

My Prediction:

LA - 68

SC - 59

Gator, that's a total reflection of their coach. He applied that attitude when he arrived at Cannon co. I've always been a fan of coach Dodgen. He has the heart, desire, and passion, but most of all he's a true fan of the game. Cannon got a winner when they found coach and I hope they don't let him slip away! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to all!!!

GO BEES