Lookout Valley Basketball

Hawk1434

I'm no expert so don't take this to the bank, but Lookout Valley will be a contender as long as Darren Crownover is there. I believe he is one of the best and most overlooked coaches around. Chris Graham will be their go-to guy. He is a really good guard who can shoot the lights out when he gets going. They will have several good players around him. Their JV has been more than competitive the last couple of years.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i think ya'll are awesome. Temple is always good but we can keep up but we always end up fallin apart at the end. And the reason is Crownover doesnt play enough players. Sure Chris is an outstanding gaurd and awesome defensive player but everyone gets tired and I dont think Crownover realizes that and he needs to put more Sophmores and Freshman in. Temple does this often and there team will be awesome for the next couple of years and we will still be tired and goin with the same men through the hole game and not getting any fresh legs in there. But maybe he'll change and I'll see yall in the state this year baby.