Region 6A Tourney! 11A VS 12A

MCBOB03

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinwood gave the game away at the end by missing all of those front ends of the one-and-ones at the free throw line, which you might could contribute to fatigue since we didnt sub all night long. The girl in the post for cornersville was exceptional. As good as she was all night, I half expected the Nelms girl to take the last shot though. Great game by cornersville and a darn good tournament run by Collinwood.

Congrats C'ville. Wasn't sure who would prevail here. I think Wayne County has more talent (most times they do) but they don't seem to get it out of the girls. Anyway, wouldn't be a shocker if they went to Forrest and give em a run for their money. Cornersville should get through to state decently easy.

Congrats C'ville. Wasn't sure who would prevail here. I think Wayne County has more talent (most times they do) but they don't seem to get it out of the girls. Anyway, wouldn't be a shocker if they went to Forrest and give em a run for their money. Cornersville should get through to state decently easy.

Once again Cornersville and 11A get no respect. Cornersville has 4 or 5 legit players if you don't think so as Collinwood, Perry Co., Summertown and Waynesboro. GO BULLDOGS GO!!!!!