Brentwood Academy

rake23

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ba will not be very good this year. The will get beat by atleast 7 everytime they play BGA. But i hope somehow my eagles can pull through!!!!

First of all no one believes you go to BA if you say they will get beat by 7 when they play BGA, who only has two legit players, England and Moore. BA killed England last year and Moore is solid but BGA is still too young to put up 7 throughout the whole series. BA has too many weapons to be beat by BGA by 7. Granted it could happen, but it is doubtful in my opinion.

want to talk about overrated sam dove is he is not a consistent hitter or fielder

No I am actually a retiree that follows baseball in this area. My son went to MBA and played there. And yes, Dove generally has consistency issues early in the year but he ended the season with a .397 batting average so I'm not sure how inconsistent that is. I'd say pretty good. Plus the rumor out is he is committed to Georgia Tech. I'd say that eliminates him being overrated. Good player.