Brentwood Academy

rake23

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one question....hows mba seems like you keep up with them a little more.... oh smith lost to ba by one run thats not getting killed

Buddy Alexander, BA's head coach, is my good friend which is why I keep up with BA more. MBA is young this year but I live right behind BA so I attend more of their games. I'm just there because I love to watch boys doing what they love and I love the game. Killed might not have been the best word but he got hit around a little he was not lights out.

Buddy Alexander, BA's head coach, is my good friend which is why I keep up with BA more. MBA is young this year but I live right behind BA so I attend more of their games. I'm just there because I love to watch boys doing what they love and I love the game. Killed might not have been the best word but he got hit around a little he was not lights out.

well Smith was only a soph and a rumor i heard was vandy wanted him i dont know how true this is. But if vandy wants you your a good baseball player

smith is a junior

He meant last year. But I agree he is definitely a good player I'm not saying that at all, but it just seems like he is put on a pedestol at BGA as a phenom. In my opinion he would be better if people didn't think he was so good because that would make him work harder.

He meant last year. But I agree he is definitely a good player I'm not saying that at all, but it just seems like he is put on a pedestol at BGA as a phenom. In my opinion he would be better if people didn't think he was so good because that would make him work harder.

E can drop bombs is good in the field and topped out at 91, i dont think he is too overrated.

want to talk about overrated sam dove is he is not a consistent hitter or fielder

Overrated? He signed last week with Ga Tech - #7 pre season ranking! They seem to think very highly of him...

I'd respect him if I were you or he might just make you pay. Good kid and comes from a great family. He's not a chest thumping dude - quiet but gets the job done without flash.

"Right here, Right now"