imac turnover?

spartangoose1025

am i really reading what i think i am, Duncan coming to cocke co? theres no way is there? an i think mike wright at east is one of the best coaches around

Any chance that Wright could be gone if a bigtime job were to come open. I would think he would definitely have a chance at some pretty good jobs. Of course one would have to come open. I can't imagine East is his last stop. Not exactly a basketball school, even though he might turn them in to one. Anyway, just thought I would add more speculation to the rumor mill. Let's see, I think this leaves Cherokee as the only one without a rumor, is Parrot going or staying.lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinard does not need to coach the boys again, but I would like to see him take over the Lady Patriots for a few years before he retires and let Bo Lewis be his assistant so he can learn a little more. If Bo remains the head coach then please Bo get some help coaching. Good Luck Coach Sinard.

________________________________________________________________________________

The rumor mill has started! Always fun to hear the speculations. And it has begun around the league. I have heard rumors about the Jefferson County coaches. It is going around that Sinard wants back in. Will they give it to him(again) and Scot be his assistant again? Would Scot accept that role? The parents were on him pretty hard. Who knows, the next few weeks will tell. The girls program had a decent year. Seems to be some excitement with the girls. New uniforms, new lockerooms. Coach Lewis is young just like Coach Scot. Give them a chance. The boys program has always been in the dumps and the girls program has been the last few years. Coach Lewis inherited a program on the decline from what I remember. Potts glory days were over. And what would be the reasoning of bringing Sinard back anyways? Coach Scot did just as much as the boys have done the last several seasons, so why be so hard on him?

________________________________________________________________________________

The rumor mill has started! Always fun to hear the speculations. And it has begun around the league. I have heard rumors about the Jefferson County coaches. It is going around that Sinard wants back in. Will they give it to him(again) and Scot be his assistant again? Would Scot accept that role? The parents were on him pretty hard. Who knows, the next few weeks will tell. The girls program had a decent year. Seems to be some excitement with the girls. New uniforms, new lockerooms. Coach Lewis is young just like Coach Scot. Give them a chance. The boys program has always been in the dumps and the girls program has been the last few years. Coach Lewis inherited a program on the decline from what I remember. Potts glory days were over. And what would be the reasoning of bringing Sinard back anyways? Coach Scot did just as much as the boys have done the last several seasons, so why be so hard on him?

The program should of been on the rise this year with the players that were on the girls team. If Rick Sinard was the head coach you would see a big difference they would be coached instead on the players doing the coaching. Sinard is a like Bruce Pearl full of engery. Rick if you don't get a chance find you a new school to coach at.

What is the timeline at Jeff.? Will they drag this out or are they going to name a head coach soon?

Has Rick Sinard been named the new JCHS Lady Patriots Head Basketball Coach yet. If not then when is it going to happen. Leave the boys coach alone and let him try. Coach Sinard start looking for a head job because Kisabeth is not going to do it to his boy Bo. I don'd understand one thing why did they make Scott a intrem and not Lewis. They did not open the Job up for Baseball, Girls Basketball, Softball, wrestling, so why should they open boys job. Anderson is the only head coach at JCHS that had to go through the interview process and he has done things the right way.

As far as Duncan, he's probably going to win 2-AA and Region 1-AA the next four years if his talent level doesn't fall off drastically. It's going to be extremely tough for the teams that have been in 2-AA and 1-AA for the forseeable future to hang with a long-time AAA school that has always been pretty decent if not very good.

Really? Have you seen Austin-East, Fulton, Carter or Stone play? Good luck in a substate game going against those teams.

Really? Have you seen Austin-East, Fulton, Carter or Stone play? Good luck in a substate game going against those teams.

Don't worry about Greeneville. Word on the street from BB players: we have couple of BIG boys coming in from England next year. They will fit the needs of our point guard from SC that transferred in last year. We will be back as we put together a solid squad. We lose only one senior, Jordan Short.

Throw in great coaching, very good facilities and and an excellent school system and you have a formula for success at any classification.

Don't worry about Greeneville. Word on the street from BB players: we have couple of BIG boys coming in from England next year. They will fit the needs of our point guard from SC that transferred in last year. We will be back as we put together a solid squad. We lose only one senior, Jordan Short.

Throw in great coaching, very good facilities and and an excellent school system and you have a formula for success at any classification.

What's funny is we saw what happened to Greeneville in the tournament when they played with only Greeneville kids. AA enrollment with D1 recruitment. Oops didn't mean to say recruitment, I meant to say players choosing to come to Greeneville because of the quality of the school, facilities, and coaching. Now I'm just having a little fun before someone goes and gets sensative on me.

Seen with my own eyes the ATHLETES that A-E and Carter have, and the quality of players that Stone and Fulton have. As stated earlier GOOD LUCK in a sub-state game playing any of those teams.

If Greeneville has a sectional game at home with any of those teams they will be more than capable of winning. I can't believe you lumped Carter and Stone in with A-E and Fulton. Let's call the Carter state berth what it is...a fluke. They caught A-E on an off-night, Johnson County knocked Grainger out in the first round of the regional with two starters out with the flu and a third who only managed two minutes because of it AND McBee having to play center, which is definitely not his natural position...then Union rallied to beat Unicoi in the 1-AA title game. Clearly a lot went Carter's way to get them into the state. They should be extremely grateful to Johnson County and Union County.

Seen with my own eyes the ATHLETES that A-E and Carter have, and the quality of players that Stone and Fulton have. As stated earlier GOOD LUCK in a sub-state game playing any of those teams.

Just saw where the gap has closed some this past Monday. Beating the top teams in Region 1 each by six while are still wins are not indicative of dominance. Both sound like they were good games. Plus as we have been trying to get across to you for some time now Greeneville has been a AAA school playing a predominately AAA-heavy schedule for a looooonnnnggg time. They've played against the likes of Science Hill and Dobyns-Bennett in their regional tournaments and have managed to make it through to the state tourney a few times. Dropping down in classification to AA (which they have been at enrollment-wise for many years) gives them an automatic competitive advantage. True it helps if the coach is competent and you have some kids that can get it done on the floor, but tougher competition for years makes Greeneville one of the pre-season favorites in the sectionals next season.

Sinard does not need to coach the boys again, but I would like to see him take over the Lady Patriots for a few years before he retires and let Bo Lewis be his assistant so he can learn a little more. If Bo remains the head coach then please Bo get some help coaching. Good Luck Coach Sinard.

What's Bo gonna learn from him, how to yell??? Because every game I've seen, Sinard does nothing but yell at the officials........