Collinwood Trojans 12A champs

shustrang

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does a Mr. Basketball not win MVP of his own district... Just throwing that our there... I hear the 6'7'' cat for Collinwood is good... maybe he should have been up for it instead... just wondering...

I won't get into the mud-slinging you are wanting - but this is not the first time it has happened in District 12-A. Both are great players and the keys to their teams' success.

I won't mention names, but in 2006, on the girls side, Miss Basketball came from District 12-A, but was not the District 12-A MVP.

Congrats to both teams for a GREAT GAME - too bad someone had to lose - hopefully they will meet again down the road -

How does a Mr. Basketball not win MVP of his own district... Just throwing that our there... I hear the 6'7'' cat for Collinwood is good... maybe he should have been up for it instead... just wondering...

Don't go there Mtownballer - coacht has done shut down one thread that started innocently but got really negative.

Congrats to both teams last night - great game to watch. the fans got their monies worth. Congrats to Collinwood on the victory.

Good luck in the region to all.

great game by both teams...both hit 10 three's....very entertaining...we got our money's worth tonight...especially when gobbell drained the 70-footer at the halftime buzzer!

Jacob Gobble is well on his way to becoming a Collinwood High School legend in basketball and football...Im glad we got him for one more year after this one....he has been a pleasure to watch for real

Jacob Gobble is well on his way to becoming a Collinwood High School legend in basketball and football...Im glad we got him for one more year after this one....he has been a pleasure to watch for real

So Collinwood won the game by 1 point in OT after hitting a 70-footer at the end of the half? The late night phone call I got last night left that detail out. Anyone have the ability to put the buzzer-beater on YouTube?

Don't go there Mtownballer - coacht has done shut down one thread that started innocently but got really negative.

Congrats to both teams last night - great game to watch. the fans got their monies worth. Congrats to Collinwood on the victory.

Good luck in the region to all.

Most of the time they give the MVP to the best player on the team that won the title... so it may be somewhat skewed... I just really wanted to know what d12 people though... Wes Long or Tyler Thompson... who's better... and don't give me the "they play different positions" or "they're important in different ways" or "he's up for Mr. Basketball, he has to be" ...really who's better...

I would preferably like to have a reply from someone who isn't CW or ST... but you can throw yours in as well... I realize this could be topic in and of itself but I really just wanted to know about this from people who are watch them several time during the year...