Region 6A Tourney 11A VS 12A

culleokarep

Culleoka vs. Perry co.

Collinwood vs. Cornersville

Richland vs. Wayne Co.

Summertown vs Columbia Academy

Personally i think cornersville will have some nice matchups with collinwood. If CA comes out shooting well i think they can handle summertown...however they would HAVE to come out shooting well, because i could see summertown putting up 90 on ca easily. I think the richland-wayne co. game could be the best first round matchup of the region.

Culleoka by 23

Collinwood by 6

Summertown by 5

Richland by 2

WHO YOU PICKING?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tough to say. i think culleoka might be closer than exspected. just a hunch(my "hunches" seem to be quite off usually, but o well)

i think if CA comes out and gets down by like 18 points like they did against cornersville it will be ugly.

richland better worry about wayne county. rice might dunk over 7 of them.

and i think collinwoods big dude will have a field day on cornersville. (if 1 for cornersville shoots as well as he did against CA they could stay in it. hes gotta stay out of foul trouble though.)

to greenwheel**CA deff. doesnt want to get into a shootout with summertown, or anyone for that matter.

First round, only Culleoka is left standing in 11A with Richland/Wayne Co the only game that isn't by more than 15. Culleoka over Collinwood in the Region Final. I don't really see any upsets of the top seeds in this region.

But, just when you are certain you have it all figured out, some team hits everything and another goes flat with foul trouble and Wham, A No1 seed falls to a number 4 and everything gets scrambled. That's why they play the games.

Good luck to all the Teams.

First round, only Culleoka is left standing in 11A with Richland/Wayne Co the only game that isn't by more than 15. Culleoka over Collinwood in the Region Final. I don't really see any upsets of the top seeds in this region.

But, just when you are certain you have it all figured out, some team hits everything and another goes flat with foul trouble and Wham, A No1 seed falls to a number 4 and everything gets scrambled. That's why they play the games.

so why do you think D12 is so much stronger than 11?

So you think Culleoka's defense can slow down Summertown's offense in the Semi-finals? I think that Summertown has the matchup advantages against Culleoka. Culleoka doesn't rely on the post to win. If they box out they will be in the game. As for Long, Culleoka will have to put Antwane on him because he won't be able to guard a smaller, quicker guard. That would be to Summertown's advantage because that would rotate CJ onto someone else, probably Harville after the District tournament he had. Again this is all my opinion. It will be a great tourney to watch.

GO DISTRICT 11A!!

So you think Culleoka's defense can slow down Summertown's offense in the Semi-finals? I think that Summertown has the matchup advantages against Culleoka. Culleoka doesn't rely on the post to win. If they box out they will be in the game. As for Long, Culleoka will have to put Antwane on him because he won't be able to guard a smaller, quicker guard. That would be to Summertown's advantage because that would rotate CJ onto someone else, probably Harville after the District tournament he had. Again this is all my opinion. It will be a great tourney to watch.

GO DISTRICT 11A!!

I think you almost have to put Cj on either Long or Harville, which ever one that has had the best tournament so far. (not sure which, haven't watched them play) I am a firm believer that Cj can guard just about anybody and take them out of the game or at least slow them down enough to force someone else to knock down shoots in order to win. I just can't see Summertown getting the ball enough to score in the high 60's or 70's like they have for most of the year. Culleoka plays too slow of a game for that to happen. Nevertheless, it should be a good game, assuming they both win on saturday night.

Culleoka by 20.

Summertown by 12.

Collinwood by 15.

Richland by 3.

how does Richland want to play fast or slow tempo. And is Culleoka really that much better than everyone in that district. If Wayne County plays well and together they can be a tough matchup.

Yes Cully is that much better than everyone else in 11A. Wayne could pose problems for Richland but it's the time of the year when nothing is suprising...I doubt if anyone is overlooking their opponent even Cully...