Top Posters In This Topic

CPA over Giles Co.

MLK over Marshall County

David Lipscomb over Spring Hill

Page over Hume-Fogg

CPA over MLK

DL over Page

CPA over DL

It is very crucial for any team that wants to go to state to win the region to avoid going to play a very good Bolivar Central team. Winner will play a much weaker team at home for a chance to advance to state. I see CPA doing just that.

CPA over Giles Co.

MLK over Marshall County

David Lipscomb over Spring Hill

Page over Hume-Fogg

CPA over MLK

DL over Page

CPA over DL

It is very crucial for any team that wants to go to state to win the region to avoid going to play a very good Bolivar Central team. Winner will play a much weaker team at home for a chance to advance to state. I see CPA doing just that.

Looks like Bolivar got their "ugly" game out of the way this afternoon.

Who can even remember what went on in the game? It is the events that followed that will always stick out in my mind. Thanks CPA for caring so much about GCHS players and fans! With weather warnings issued throughout the day, most region games in our area were moved to earlier times to avoid the impending weather conditions. CPA would not schedule the game for an earlier time. Your team, your parents and fans returned home with ease; players tucked safely in their beds. Our team endured a near 3 hour bus ride home in sleet and snow, witnessing wreck after wreck, including the wreck of one of our own fans returning from the game. Fortunately no one was injured. The team, thanks to a great bus driver, finally rolled in near midnight. So enjoy your victory! Our victory is that all of our players, friends and family, made it home without serious injury or worse! I would hope your school and its officials would offer more consideration if a situation such as this were to come up again.

Go Marshall County!

Who can even remember what went on in the game? It is the events that followed that will always stick out in my mind. Thanks CPA for caring so much about GCHS players and fans! With weather warnings issued throughout the day, most region games in our area were moved to earlier times to avoid the impending weather conditions. CPA would not schedule the game for an earlier time. Your team, your parents and fans returned home with ease; players tucked safely in their beds. Our team endured a near 3 hour bus ride home in sleet and snow, witnessing wreck after wreck, including the wreck of one of our own fans returning from the game. Fortunately no one was injured. The team, thanks to a great bus driver, finally rolled in near midnight. So enjoy your victory! Our victory is that all of our players, friends and family, made it home without serious injury or worse! I would hope your school and its officials would offer more consideration if a situation such as this were to come up again.

Go Marshall County!

Not sure - but I think they have youth league games on Saturday till about 4pm and I think it was their last Saturday too.