REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

I'd stay with basketball if I were you rabbit. Do you think I didn't do my homework when you were on here dogging you own girls.

Only said they were not playing up to their capabilities. They were not................. I really don't see where that would be any of your concern anyway!.................I do believe referring to you as a "regional homer" is sticking to basketball. ..............Upperman is ONCE AGAIN, the regional "homer" teams, aren't they? ............Don't blame you. Guess I would try to change the subject away from UNFAIR HOME COURT ADVANTAGE, also! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only said they were not playing up to their capabilities. They were not................. I really don't see where that would be any of your concern anyway!.................I do believe referring to you as a "regional homer" is sticking to basketball. ..............Upperman is ONCE AGAIN, the regional "homer" teams, aren't they? ............Don't blame you. Guess I would try to change the subject away from UNFAIR HOME COURT ADVANTAGE, also! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let's hire Daniel Caffey to see if we can get a change of venue. Jake Brigance failed in his attempt for a change of venue.

No Mercy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Luvhoops, it got pretty nasty on here last night but seriously isn't not worth it.

Hogeye,You are correct??¦.there were post that have been deleted. There were a few complaining about the games being played at UHS & I guess I stirred up this whole thing with my joking. If you want the whole story read post #13, 15, 27, 38, 41, 50, 51, 62, 63, 80, 84, 99. That will give you the jest of it all. I will take responsibility of going to far with my friendly banter but that??™s exactly what it was joking. I never once said ugly things about anyone or the team on here??¦you can read all my post. If you read some of the other post that I listed you will see what they didn??™t want anyone to see (that was deleted). The comment ???perfect10n??? made to Gator was the one that made me realize that some fans were way too serious about all this. That??™s why I quit joking with them. Once again I meant no disrespect??¦. I was just jk and I didn??™t realize how serious some fans take stuff.

Just one last thing??¦.Wildcat324??¦. you make me feel like Little Red Ridding Hood & the Big Bad Wolf is after me pounding his chest!!!LOL /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> What would I be competing with you for??¦big man on campus? My posts are fun & most people laugh at them. In your post you are more like??¦.bring it son??¦.you can??™t out talk me son??¦.I will make you look like an idiot son??¦.get use to it!!! I really don??™t have anything to debate with you. I'm sure you will need the last word & that's fine..... but I??™m truly sorry if you took any of my previous post seriously??¦in was all in fun.

Hey Abby loo. Don't let a couple of people spoil your fun. You didnt start anything last night. Most of the people here are great people, even if they are giving you a bit of a hard time. They are still good people off the board. There will always be a few, but just keep being yourself. That is all anyone can ask for. And if you quit being yourself, then the haters win. That stinks.

I would like to hear more from the 8AA side. I want to know what they think about the matchups. I know you are out there watching, give me a quick rundown of what you expect.

(wait......we know all about the Jenkins kid. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> )

At my age, we tend to forget things, but I don't usually act my age.

Anyway, this thread is for opinions about a tournament. My opinions (and I'm entitled to mine) about people aren't relevent here. Enough said.

Did I see that Greenbrier and White House scored only 24 and 27 when they played a few weeks ago? Is that score correct?

Let's hire Daniel Caffey to see if we can get a change of venue. Jake Brigance failed in his attempt for a change of venue.

No Mercy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I guess I am the only person that gets it Bubble. Good movie. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I guess I am the only person that gets it Bubble. Good movie. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I got it the first time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> But everyone's welcome to keep joining the party if you so choose!!!!!

1st Round - Upperman over Greenbrier, Station Camp over Macon Co., Livingston Academy over DCA, and White House over DeKalb Co.

2nd Round - Upperman over Station Camp (really close), Livingston Academy over White House (not as close)

Championship - Upperman over Livingston (less than 5 points)

I agree with all this except the finals. LA by 7 in the finals.