REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

After witnessing the exhibition he put on at Tech last Tuesday with about 2 minutes left in the game, I would have to say "YES"!

perfect example oldcatfan.. there was 2 or 3 different people in the last few minutes that attempted to guard chase.. they all failed terribly /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man all i did was ask a question can dunn dribble with out stiff arming. and as i said early back before district i dont think i see this team going to state, but then i said i might have to rethink it because of the way the rest of the team has been playing.

i am just giving you my realistic opinion.

Here's something that would amuse us all, in my realistic opinion. How about TROMO and Dunn in a little one on one on the court?! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WAAANNNTED..........DEAD OR ALIVE.......DEAD OR ALIVE!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Just had to sing that today. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well BigDaddy I hope it sounded as good as BonJovi !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

never said he wasnt a good player but can he dribble without stiff arming

I could care less as to who you are, but your acting like a jealous little boy who didn't make the team. Your putting Dunn down about ball handling..? Can you even dribble a basketball?

You act like getting a full-ride to Tech isn't an amazing thing... Let me ask you.. Where are you going to play college ball? How many other past players (boys) have gotten a full-ride to a D1 school in the past?

The even more amazing thing is that Dunn is LESS than 6' tall. How amazing is it that he has accomplished so much to be so small? What have you accomplished in life since we are talking about accomplishments?

Here's something that would amuse us all, in my realistic opinion. How about TROMO and Dunn in a little one on one on the court?! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

TROMO wouldn't even show up would be my thoughts on that... I would go as far to say that Dunn might be a better baseball player also.

Well BigDaddy I hope it sounded as good as BonJovi !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't sound even close /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....but I like the song. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I do better doing SOLO if you know what I mean. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

TR is simply a player who could not make it, or someone who dislikes Chase. I dislike many people, especially UHS girls' #11 when she makes us look silly, but I will not call her out because she could take me any day. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Shut up and try to get T.O. the dang ball.

TR is simply a player who could not make it, or someone who dislikes Chase. I dislike many people, especially UHS girls' #11 when she makes us look silly, but I will not call her out because she could take me any day. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Shut up and try to get T.O. the dang ball.

Don't blame you on the calling out part, I tried it one time and it didn't go so well for me either. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dislike stupid people they anoy me! Not saying any names! Cough Tromo Cough! But I do have a couple questions? 1st question: Why do you think that LA will not make it to the state tournement? 2nd question: What do you have against Chase hes a good kid and a FINE ball player or he sure wouldnt be breaking school records? Number three is a question im sure everyone wants to know. #3 Where are you from and if your from LA why not support them instead of trying to drag them down? Even if your from anywhere in 7AA you should be supporting them!!! LA has the best team this year that they have ever had. Idk if we have ever had a team or a coach that has done as well as this group in a four year time frame? 100+ wins, 4 regular season championships or ties for 1st , 4 District Titles and I beleive this makes the 4th year they have made the second round of the Region or FARTHER. Including one Region Championship last year. SO we all know that their good enough to go all the way!! Have a safe trip BigDaddy_1. Anyways lets leave the crazys to themselves and get back to talking basketball in Region 4. I think that LA can beat DC if they play a good game Tuesday night but they cant have any of the crap that we had Saturday night or things may be diffrent. LA 74 DC 62 Thats all I have to say about that one besides GO WILDCATS!! Now to the Upperman and SC game. I would love to see Upperman get the win in this one. But realisticaly it probably will be SC in a very close game im going to say within 5 SC 78 Upperman 73. What time does the gym open on Tuesday for people to come in? Id say the gym will be filled by the end of that hour! Not only with people comming to watch LA who always travel very well and Upperman who will have their home crowed there but those from DC that come up and all those from SC that come and the ones who just come to see JJ play. A diffrent location would have been much better for a group this big but we have already had those disscussions so Oh well its going to get hot in that gym and may not be just the tempature of the air if we have refs that were like those at LA on Saturday. Anyway im tired and going to bed Goodnight all and as always GO HOGEYE GO 7AA GO WILDCATS and GOOD LUCK TO THE LADY CATS TOMORROW NIGHT God Bless us EVERYONE!Goodnight!