REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction time..............LA 83----DC 62....................................Upperman 79----JJ scores 44, the rest of SC team 29=73..................JJ is a great player---BUT---HE can't overcome a 'Total Team Effort'............The best of luck to HOGEYE and The Bees /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Saw him on Sportscenter last week. He still handling it pretty good.

There is this fella named Earvin that used to handle the ball pretty well also.

I used to love to watch Curly on WWoSports. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

TR is simply a player who could not make it, or someone who dislikes Chase. I dislike many people, especially UHS girls' #11 when she makes us look silly, but I will not call her out because she could take me any day. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Shut up and try to get T.O. the dang ball.

Hello King! I fell out of my chair when I read that.LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> #11 would put anyone in their place, and do it with a smile /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Tromo, I'm not a big LA fan but Dunn is amazing to watch. I think his ball handling is what makes him so good.

I could care less as to who you are, but your acting like a jealous little boy who didn't make the team. Your putting Dunn down about ball handling..? Can you even dribble a basketball?

You act like getting a full-ride to Tech isn't an amazing thing... Let me ask you.. Where are you going to play college ball? How many other past players (boys) have gotten a full-ride to a D1 school in the past?

The even more amazing thing is that Dunn is LESS than 6' tall. How amazing is it that he has accomplished so much to be so small? What have you accomplished in life since we are talking about accomplishments?

TROMO wouldn't even show up would be my thoughts on that... I would go as far to say that Dunn might be a better baseball player also.

Before I say this please know that this is no put down but purely for information. You say Dunn got a full ride. Did he not get anything on his grades, financial aid or lottery scholarship? Most players have all these figured in and the basketball program supplies the rest to make for a full ride. Dunn is a really good player. Just a little small for D1 but he sure can shoot the ball.

Before I say this please know that this is no put down but purely for information. You say Dunn got a full ride. Did he not get anything on his grades, financial aid or lottery scholarship? Most players have all these figured in and the basketball program supplies the rest to make for a full ride. Dunn is a really good player. Just a little small for D1 but he sure can shoot the ball.

Not real sure. However, I do know that he will get a college education and he will not have to pay a dime for it.

Hello King! I fell out of my chair when I read that.LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> #11 would put anyone in their place, and do it with a smile /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Tromo, I'm not a big LA fan but Dunn is amazing to watch. I think his ball handling is what makes him so good.

there are two of those girls that King would not want on his bad side. #11 and #23 both are pretty tough. I dont think he would want to catch either of them in a dark alley anytime....

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm not sure his financial situation is any of our business. He has signed to go to TTU. We'll let the him and the university deal with the dollars and cents. Has anyone questioned Jenkins' financial aid packet? I think not.

Chase is an excellent ball player. Does he dribble and stiff arm at the same time? Probably..... when necessary..... when he can get away with it.. .... when he needs to protect the ball. Great ball handlers do that.

But on the other hand, does he get several bumps and hacks from opposing players as he's dribbling? Absolutely. Why hasn't someone asked, "Can everyone stop hitting Chase as he tries to dribble?".

Tromo, everyone is on your case right now, because you sound like a Chase hater, (and lots of LA folks like Chase and will defend him). So, if you've been hit in the gut with a stiff arm.... Tough. Get out of the way and quit reaching. Turn the tables, if Chase is guarding you, and reaching for the ball, what are you gonna do? Let him have the ball, or throw out a "stiff arm" to protect it? He's doing what he needs to do. Everyone needs to deal with it.