REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill take 23 any day. . .kiddin. She is a good kid. Dunns grades and financial situation should be private. JJ explodes tomorrow. At least 50. He has motivation and bulletin board material.

Are we going to flood the court, and see if is sneakers get wet??

I say Jenkins gets 42. Baxter gets 21. Christian gets 18. Nash gets 26. Taylor gets 8. Hamlet gets 18 and Matt Allen gets 4.

I dont care what anyone gets. It is all speculation. I just want to know where the bulletin board material is. If a player is paying attention to things that are said negatively about him on a bulletin board they they are paying attention to the wrong things. I think he is a smarter kid than that. At least I hope, for the sake of his career, that he is.

Hey King, when you print this out and hand it to him, make sure you let him know who I am. I have no beef with him as a player, or a person. I dont believe that one game tells the who story of who a person is, and that is all I have seen.

See ya'll tomorrow night.

I'm here to tell you ALL something. John Jenkins is a class act. Upperman has a SLIM chance of beating SC. I don't care what all gets said on here. Jenkins will annihilate the BEE'S...Wait and See.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

I wouldn't say that they have a 'slim' chance. Upperman is the better team. It all depends on how they handle Jenkins. The better team doesn't always win.

Ok your for Station Camp in that game.... what about the other game??? who will you be cheering for there???? since there is not a team from your district in that match up???..... just curious

Don't suppose I'll be "cheering" for either team in the other game since I'm not a district 7 fan. I do find myself pulling for LA though. Reason being, IF Station Camp can take care of business with a win over the bees and IF LA can beat DC, then we'll have a Regional Championship game between the best teams from each district.

Whatever happens tonight and Thursday night won't matter too much to me since DeKalb kept my team at home. Those guys from DeKalb shot lights out from the 3-point line and never really got to within 3 feet of the freakin' line. Y'all set your 3-point line back a few feet further in district 7 so when you come to district 8 you have open looks from that far out? No way we needed to guard 24 feet from the basket in any other game all year long.