REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

Don't suppose I'll be "cheering" for either team in the other game since I'm not a district 7 fan. I do find myself pulling for LA though. Reason being, IF Station Camp can take care of business with a win over the bees and IF LA can beat DC, then we'll have a Regional Championship game between the best teams from each district.

Whatever happens tonight and Thursday night won't matter too much to me since DeKalb kept my team at home. Those guys from DeKalb shot lights out from the 3-point line and never really got to within 3 feet of the freakin' line. Y'all set your 3-point line back a few feet further in district 7 so when you come to district 8 you have open looks from that far out? No way we needed to guard 24 feet from the basket in any other game all year long.

Im not sure that I agree with the idea of "the best player=the best team".

It will be a great night of basketball, that is for certain.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was me....... I would be cheering for the team that put my team out for the rest of the tournament.... that way I could at least say we got put out by the team that won it all.... but i agree... DeKalb shot extremely well against White House... plus they were the only team to go on the road and win....so if DC keeps up the momentum the DC/LA game willl be alot closer than 19 or 20+ point victory for LA. Especially if they keep playing as well as they have been the past 2 games. I'm not saying they will win, but if they play like they are capable of they will have a chance.

GO DC!!!!!!!!!!

If it was me....... I would be cheering for the team that put my team out for the rest of the tournament.... that way I could at least say we got put out by the team that won it all.... but i agree... DeKalb shot extremely well against White House... plus they were the only team to go on the road and win....so if DC keeps up the momentum the DC/LA game willl be alot closer than 19 or 20+ point victory for LA. Especially if they keep playing as well as they have been the past 2 games. I'm not saying they will win, but if they play like they are capable of they will have a chance.

GO DC!!!!!!!!!!

DeKalb always shoots well and they play hard till the final buzzer. Their "never-quit" attitude makes them a threat to any opponent.

I mean Chase Dunn is the real deal. He can act very well, knows how to whine to refs, loves to push off, ill back you up tromo, he wont get those calls in college, loves to throw his leg out there so he can get knocked down on a shot. dunn is not near as good as jenkins, yea i know all you hog eye fans will bring out the region game from last year, dunn cannot carry a team like john can. and the hog eye cheer blows.

Im not sure that I agree with the idea of "the best player=the best team".

It will be a great night of basketball, that is for certain.

I said "the best teams from each district".... Station Camp when 10-0 in district 8AA. Don't know why you wouldn't agree with that, but hey, your opinion....

I said "the best teams from each district".... Station Camp when 10-0 in district 8AA. Don't know why you wouldn't agree with that, but hey, your opinion....

Well, I probably read it wrong, so my apologies for that. I see what you are saying.

I am not doubting that SC is a very good team. I think three of these teams are very evenly matched, and the fourth team could beat any of the other 3 on a given night.

I think Upperman wins tonight, but yes, just my opinion.

It is going to be a lot of fun.

I mean Chase Dunn is the real deal. ........ the hog eye cheer blows.

You're exactly right. The hog-eye cheer blows ...... everyone else's cheer out of the water. Thanks for the recognition!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I mean Chase Dunn is the real deal. He can act very well, knows how to whine to refs, loves to push off, ill back you up tromo, he wont get those calls in college, loves to throw his leg out there so he can get knocked down on a shot. dunn is not near as good as jenkins, yea i know all you hog eye fans will bring out the region game from last year, dunn cannot carry a team like john can. and the hog eye cheer blows.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> What a stupid thing to say.

I don't know anyone who says Dunn is as good as Jenkins. You like the Hogeye cheer from the girls game last night? By the way. Surely you aren't the kid who walked over the car in the parking lot at Upperman last night are you? Lots of people from Livingston saw that. We would hate to see our kids act like that. And what was up with the woman/lady (don't think she was a kid) who kept coming to LA's huddle during timeouts and screaming obscenities at the coach or players. Then she wound up in the line as the two teams shook hands. Is she okay today?

Crawl back under your rock and watch Dunn get it "done". Chase is a great player without a doubt and no one can take that from him. I have often thought I wonder what it would be like if he were 6 ft , he would be unstoppable. Even at his height he makes his mark and people hate playing him. When you??™re good their will always be haters, sad but true.

H O G E Y E.... HOGEYE HOGEYE TNT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> What a stupid thing to say.

I don't know anyone who says Dunn is as good as Jenkins. You like the Hogeye cheer from the girls game last night? By the way. Surely you aren't the kid who walked over the car in the parking lot at Upperman last night are you? Lots of people from Livingston saw that. We would hate to see our kids act like that. And what was up with the woman/lady (don't think she was a kid) who kept coming to LA's huddle during timeouts and screaming obscenities at the coach or players. Then she wound up in the line as the two teams shook hands. Is she okay today?

Saw all of this!! Shame. Shame.

Crawl back under your rock and watch Dunn get it "done". Chase is a great player without a doubt and no one can take that from him. I have often thought I wonder what it would be like if he were 6 ft , he would be unstoppable. Even at his height he makes his mark and people hate playing him. When you??™re good their will always be haters, sad but true.

H O G E Y E.... HOGEYE HOGEYE TNT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

6ft unstoppable?? are you kidding john would still shut him out... and when he gets to tech when he plays against sombody 6ft as good as him then he will not know what to do he will be overmatched

and what time game starts tonight??