REGION 4AA TOURNAMENT

seymourbutts1

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6ft unstoppable?? are you kidding john would still shut him out... and when he gets to tech when he plays against sombody 6ft as good as him then he will not know what to do he will be overmatched

and what time game starts tonight??

game times:

LA -v- Dekalb Co. 6pm

UHS -v- SC 7:30pm

Doors open at 4:30ish.

Crawl back under your rock and watch Dunn get it "done". Chase is a great player without a doubt and no one can take that from him. I have often thought I wonder what it would be like if he were 6 ft , he would be unstoppable. Even at his height he makes his mark and people hate playing him. When you??™re good their will always be haters, sad but true.

H O G E Y E.... HOGEYE HOGEYE TNT! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

what is hogeye anyway?

what is hogeye anyway?

Many stories on it... Hard to say for sure..

Here is one story..

The year was 1945, and the Livingston Academy boys basketball team was playing in a tournament held in Cookeville. At this particular game, they were playing against Crossville. Livingston?€™s team was made up almost entirely of players from Independence, Free Communion, and the Bethsaida communities. It was during that game, the girls in the crowd made up the cheer that is still used today, "H-O-G-E-Y-E, Hogeye, Hogeye, T-N-T."

Here is another

During the years 1938-1942, most of the Livingston Academy girls basketball team was made up of players from the area known as Hogeye. Because the team had so many players from that one area, that?€™s how the name Hogeye got started.

A simple way to put it would be..

HOG-EYE = Livingston Academy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what is hogeye anyway?

Hogeye was a small Overton Co. community back in the day. And several of the ball players that played at LA were from that area. So their classmates would all sit together at the games and cheer for the kids from hogeye ....so that has sort of stuck down thru the years. That is how I understand it but I'm sure there's more to the story and if anyone knows feel free.

6ft unstoppable?? are you kidding john would still shut him out... and when he gets to tech when he plays against sombody 6ft as good as him then he will not know what to do he will be overmatched

and what time game starts tonight??

Well Poon, here you are once again, being dumb. Dunn had 49 in the first meeting, 30 in the second. Shutting him down. You are so good at predictions, remember, you picked CC over LA twice. Pretty smart man. IGNORANT. Jenkins is definitely better than Dunn, yes, but look who has beaten who. Period.

Better at scoring...maybe...because he has to be. Other than scoring, Dunn is better. That's my "unbiased" opinion. JJ has to score that much. If he doesn't, his team isn't competitive. JJ is a great shooter and I'm not dissing him at all. I've seen better overall players that had a team around them and didn't have to lead the nation in scoring to compete.

I mean Chase Dunn is the real deal. He can act very well, knows how to whine to refs, loves to push off, ill back you up tromo, he wont get those calls in college, loves to throw his leg out there so he can get knocked down on a shot. dunn is not near as good as jenkins, yea i know all you hog eye fans will bring out the region game from last year, dunn cannot carry a team like john can. and the hog eye cheer blows.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> that post pretty much says "LOOK AT ME, I'M AN IDIOT AND I LOVE TROMO" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This post says "LOOK AT ME, I'M AS SMART AS the_animal" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />