Wilson Central vs Henry Co.

hsscout

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What will be the outcome of this match?

How do the two teams match up against each other?

That's a good question. I really don't know much about Wilson Central. I have been trying to scavenge and find some things out about them, but unfortunately I haven't seen them play this year since they are so far away. From what little I have found it sounds to me like both have strong guard play with some experience. I think they both are well coached and kids play hard. However, I really like Henry County in this matchup. I just really think these kids are gonna get it done and have quite a bit of business left to handle before their season comes to a halt this year.

That's a good question. I really don't know much about Wilson Central. I have been trying to scavenge and find some things out about them, but unfortunately I haven't seen them play this year since they are so far away. From what little I have found it sounds to me like both have strong guard play with some experience. I think they both are well coached and kids play hard. However, I really like Henry County in this matchup. I just really think these kids are gonna get it done and have quite a bit of business left to handle before their season comes to a halt this year.

I hope you are right. I know the boys will be ready to play. I just hope they bring there A game. I'm thinkin the guards will be a good matchup to watch since we both have good ones. The post play will be where it decides who wins and I just hope marcus and travis are ready. How is the environment at wilson central. I don't think it will be as bad as playin at springfield. I'm excited for this one. Its win or go home.

I hope you are right. I know the boys will be ready to play. I just hope they bring there A game. I'm thinkin the guards will be a good matchup to watch since we both have good ones. The post play will be where it decides who wins and I just hope marcus and travis are ready. How is the environment at wilson central. I don't think it will be as bad as playin at springfield. I'm excited for this one. Its win or go home.

the enviroment at wilson central is allways a good one.

Both teams do have experience at the guard position, but i think that centrals post game will overide Henry Co. game. Wilson Central has two great senior posts numbers 21 and 10 i believe Jarvis Jenkins and Arkavious McMurray but overall it will be a good game.

Yeah henry countys post players are weak and tiny shouldn't even be a matchup in the paint /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

lol. doesn't look like wc is going to tower over a bunch of teams either with their tallest player listed at 6'4" on unapproved website.

hc has two that size...and one A LOT taller at 6'10". btw, how has mr. talley progressed this year?

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" HC doesn't have the size WC has, but think they will compete. I've been told that the WC's big boys will dominate inside however. I guess it will come down to how well HC can handle pressure. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

lol. doesn't look like wc is going to tower over a bunch of teams either with their tallest player listed at 6'4" on unapproved website.

hc has two that size...and one A LOT taller at 6'10". btw, how has mr. talley progressed this year?

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" HC doesn't have the size WC has, but think they will compete. I've been told that the WC's big boys will dominate inside however. I guess it will come down to how well HC can handle pressure. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

6'10 wow thats tall is he any good. and wilson centrals post are both around 6'4 but are both very athletic. I wouldnt wanna be standing under the goal when they come through.

6'10 wow thats tall is he any good. and wilson centrals post are both around 6'4 but are both very athletic. I wouldnt wanna be standing under the goal when they come through.

How can the guards handle pressure and traps comin from everywhere. We don't allow too many dunks. Springfield got a couple on us but their big guy is about 6'6" and their point who threw the alleys is the real deal. I think we need to come out and make a statement. I know we can win but we have to play our best.

the enviroment at wilson central is allways a good one.

Both teams do have experience at the guard position, but i think that centrals post game will overide Henry Co. game. Wilson Central has two great senior posts numbers 21 and 10 i believe Jarvis Jenkins and Arkavious McMurray but overall it will be a good game.

I believe that the game will be determined by wc point guard kelton stewart. he demolished the competition in district tournament until he got hurt against beech. whether this young man plays will be a big outcome