Region 1AA

HOOPSGURU

Congratulation to the Blue Devils, Longhorns, and Warriors. I hope it's an all District 1AA championship...

Unicoi by 8...

Johnson Co. by 12...

You won't be able to triple or double anyone from Union...they have three different guys that can go for 30. Just because Grainger beat them twice and JC won on Saturday don't mean they'll win...and certainly not by a dozen.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't be able to triple or double anyone from Union...they have three different guys that can go for 30. Just because Grainger beat them twice and JC won on Saturday don't mean they'll win...and certainly not by a dozen.

did grainger beat them running a man or zone? what matchups will give each team trouble in both the uc jc game and the uc hv game?

did grainger beat them running a man or zone? what matchups will give each team trouble in both the uc jc game and the uc hv game?

you keep talking about j c double and triple teaming MCBEE but all they ran was a 1-3-1 zone. If he was doubled or tripled teamed it's because he dribbled into the zone.

you keep talking about j c double and triple teaming MCBEE but all they ran was a 1-3-1 zone. If he was doubled or tripled teamed it's because he dribbled into the zone.

1-3-1 yeah right, Sky was shadowed at least half the game. However when you were in your zone it gave us fits. Thats where having our players sick hurt us cause we just didnt know what to do with the ball.

Hey Longhorn07 you need to adjust your bracket, can you pick me a Unicoi Co. vs UNION CO. winner.

sure can...

Unicoi - 60

Union - 52

we just came out and played awful in the first quarter and when we get down early...its over! its almost like we gave up being down by 10 pts early. turnovers, not rebounding, PLAYING ZONE DEFENSE and staying in it when it wasn't working, giving up easy layups early, etc. nobody's fault that we lost but our own..

sure can...

Unicoi - 60

Union - 52

we just came out and played awful in the first quarter and when we get down early...its over! its almost like we gave up being down by 10 pts early. turnovers, not rebounding, PLAYING ZONE DEFENSE and staying in it when it wasn't working, giving up easy layups early, etc. nobody's fault that we lost but our own..

i think that was one of their worst games of the year by far offensively. the first half shooting was torrid. it is a shame that these boys did not play one of their best games of their life in a win or go home game. with a-e getting beat it would have been a great chance to go to the state. but 3 years in a row to the region semis is a pretty good accomplishment.

sure can...

Unicoi - 60

Union - 52

You are halfway right about whos fault it was but Union County deserves some credit they took Johnson County completely out of their game by shutting them down inside, i think the Union County defense deserves some credit for the game and i believe Johnson County got off the BUS thinking they just had to show up, i talked to a couple of people from Johnson Co. before the game all they were worried about was playing Unicoi on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!

You are halfway right about whos fault it was but Union County deserves some credit they took Johnson County completely out of their game by shutting them down inside, i think the Union County defense deserves some credit for the game and i believe Johnson County got off the BUS thinking they just had to show up, i talked to a couple of people from Johnson Co. before the game all they were worried about was playing Unicoi on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I told longhorn07 in another thread just because you beat grainger don't think union is gonna be easy. Looks like that sense of entitlement crept its way in though. Oh well hopefully union takes out unicioi tomorrow night.

sure can...

Unicoi - 60

Union - 52

Hey Longhorn07 you are 0 for 2 any more predictions, Union has beat the 2 best teams from 1AA back to back time to show a little respect for poor old District 2 AA.