DC and Northside

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will.....we always have fun. Is HC out now??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yes we are out. We lost in the district semis and 1st round of region cuz of free throws. Don't let the easy ones beat yall. We lead all but 35 seconds in the region but couldnt hit the easy ones. Good luck dyer. I hope we can start playin yall next year. It would be great for both teams. Especially since we both have so much comin back.

Yes we are out. We lost in the district semis and 1st round of region cuz of free throws. Don't let the easy ones beat yall. We lead all but 35 seconds in the region but couldnt hit the easy ones. Good luck dyer. I hope we can start playin yall next year. It would be great for both teams. Especially since we both have so much comin back.

That is always tough....tonight will be a challenge needless to say. Could go either way. I look forward to possibly playing ya'll in the future...would be good considering we both have a pretty good fan base.

That is always tough....tonight will be a challenge needless to say. Could go either way. I look forward to possibly playing ya'll in the future...would be good considering we both have a pretty good fan base.

Yea we lost one by one on a buzzer beater and the other by 4. I thought about comin to see prather either tonight or thursday if they win tonight. But as for us playin yall, yall will have the younger players with a year of experience and we have our 3 best players coming back. I think I might try to talk to our coach about it. The gates will be good with our fan bases.

Musgraves for Northside has 3 fouls and the score is DC34 NS 23 and we are missing our free throws

a 1 :37 left in second quarter DC picks up a foul... NS is at the line...... the score now is DC34 NS24 and they have played the entire second quarter without Prather

Musgraves for Northside has 3 fouls and the score is DC34 NS 23 and we are missing our free throws

Prather does have 3 fouls.....

most stations in west tn dont have online broadcasting. its a shame, but they dont.

Halftime Dyer County 37 Northside 25