2009 oliversprings football

4th&goal

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jet Pride you're right this is not a post about Cumberland County, and yes they have struggled also. I guess thats why I don't understand someone from there getting on the OS website and bashing their program and most of all the kids. Do you want OS people getting on CC post (which I think you started) and start bashing your school, coaches, and KIDS, do you, I don't think so. I don't post on here often, but I get so tired of outsiders posting on other folks post when their only intention is to bash them, do you not think folks from OS know their team is struggling? And as for you slim, is that your purpose, to get on here and tell folks how bad they are, maybe thats your motive, "If I keep telling them how bad they are over and over again, they'll believe it and cancel the program", is that what you want slim, OS to cancel their program? WHY? are you afraid they will get the program turned around and beat your team? If thats the case, there's a coward on here and it ain't OS. Back to you Jet Pride, I'm not going to get on here or any other site and bash CC, I actually hope they get it turned around up there ( for the kids sake), cause we know what its like to be down. Thank's Jacketsfan13, its nice to know there's some people out there who isn't interested in seeing OS down forever.

You have an interesting quote "are you afraid they will get the program turned around and beat your team?" They can't beat us if they won't play us, genius!!!!! Are you the kind of program that will only play you on the years when they think they can beat you????? That is a great lesson to pass along to your players.

You have an interesting quote "are you afraid they will get the program turned around and beat your team?" They can't beat us if they won't play us, genius!!!!! Are you the kind of program that will only play you on the years when they think they can beat you????? That is a great lesson to pass along to your players.

Genius to slim," That is a great lesson to pass along to your players." What would you know about teaching lessons to kids, and what do you care about lessons being taught to kids from OS? I don't remember anyone soliciting your advice or comments on this post to start with, you just always show up trying to be funny, and putting down other programs, and you're trying to give advise on teaching kids lessons. Not buying that book!

Genius to slim," That is a great lesson to pass along to your players." What would you know about teaching lessons to kids, and what do you care about lessons being taught to kids from OS? I don't remember anyone soliciting your advice or comments on this post to start with, you just always show up trying to be funny, and putting down other programs, and you're trying to give advise on teaching kids lessons. Not buying that book!

If a student can not process the material presented, you modify the curriculum. Does this concept apply to your football program????????

I have nothing to do with this argument but slim is always on threads putting teams down I guess he wants attention, well Im going to give you some. If OS is so bad why does Rockwood want them on the schedule? Will it help the mighty Tigers get better? & by the way I dont see Alcoa on Rockwoods schedule. Would Rockwood schedule the tornadoes if it was a year where they had a shot at beating them? Alcoa would have given you guys a little cash to play them, Im guessing you guys wouldnt have taken it. Get over it let OS run their program & you guys run yours.

I have nothing to do with this argument but slim is always on threads putting teams down I guess he wants attention, well Im going to give you some. If OS is so bad why does Rockwood want them on the schedule? Will it help the mighty Tigers get better? & by the way I dont see Alcoa on Rockwoods schedule. Would Rockwood schedule the tornadoes if it was a year where they had a shot at beating them? Alcoa would have given you guys a little cash to play them, Im guessing you guys wouldnt have taken it. Get over it let OS run their program & you guys run yours.

Thanks dearly Coach,I was tired of seeing slim on here too.

As for OS football i would love to see the purple and gold return to winning form. They certainly have the chance to next year as they return 4 starters up front which is a very big and physical front led by Harper and Foust with Harper being a D1 prospect. They also have some of their better skill players returning led by Miller at QB.

Hope to see good things from the Cats next year.. GO BOBCATS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let me ask you a question coach, are Rockwood and Alcoa in the same county?

Let me ask you a question coach, are Rockwood and Alcoa in the same county?

Oak Ridge and Anderson County High School are in the same county, yet they don't play each other! Why don't you turn your attention to them?

Slim, your nothing but a troubled poster on here, my question to you is:

Why would think for a moment that anyone would take you serious on CoachT? You CAN'T make the child like posts you make, and then turn around and expect other posters to give you any legitimate credit. you have destroyed any credit you had, by trying to cause nothing but ire in other posters. Your first post in this thread stated, just answer that question and I will shut up, well the question was answered, and you still haven't shut up! Lets see you answer this question without making some smarta** reply.

Oak Ridge and Anderson County High School are in the same county, yet they don't play each other! Why don't you turn your attention to them?

Slim, your nothing but a troubled poster on here, my question to you is:

Why would think for a moment that anyone would take you serious on CoachT? You CAN'T make the child like posts you make, and then turn around and expect other posters to give you any legitimate credit. you have destroyed any credit you had, by trying to cause nothing but ire in other posters. Your first post in this thread stated, just answer that question and I will shut up, well the question was answered, and you still haven't shut up! Lets see you answer this question without making some smarta** reply.

Catback, First of all slim hasn't really answered any questions on here. Now you put that last line of you're post on him? Gosh you've tied both hands behind his back, and tied his tongue around his ankle, cause everyone knows slim can't make a non-smart-a** post! POOR SLIM!!!! NOT!!!!!

Catback, First of all slim hasn't really answered any questions on here. Now you put that last line of you're post on him? Gosh you've tied both hands behind his back, and tied his tongue around his ankle, cause everyone knows slim can't make a non-smart-a** post! POOR SLIM!!!! NOT!!!!!

You girls can put any spin on it you want if it makes you feel better about yourself. The fact remains that you do not participate in Roane County football because you can not keep up.

You girls can put any spin on it you want if it makes you feel better about yourself. The fact remains that you do not participate in Roane County football because you can not keep up.

The question is slim, if OS is so bad then why do you want Rockwood to play them? Answer the question slim. Why do you refuse to answer that question? Here's my guess, you're mad because you was hoping to pick up an easy win. Is that not what started this mess, you criticizing OS for playing a weak schedule? And you are mad because you have to play Sweetwater instead of OS? And catback was right about you, and I quote, " Lets see you answer this question without making some smarta** reply." I really don't think you are capable of that.