2009 oliversprings football

4th&goal

The question is slim, if OS is so bad then why do you want Rockwood to play them? Answer the question slim. Why do you refuse to answer that question? Here's my guess, you're mad because you was hoping to pick up an easy win. Is that not what started this mess, you criticizing OS for playing a weak schedule? And you are mad because you have to play Sweetwater instead of OS? And catback was right about you, and I quote, " Lets see you answer this question without making some smarta** reply." I really don't think you are capable of that.

I'll answer your question, every Roane County team should play every other Roane County team every year. Not pick and choose the one's that you think you can beat. Since you brought it up, Midway has a better program than OS as of late. I repeat, if Rockwood did the exact same thing OS is doing, I would be ashamed.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Slim: I'll answer your question, every Roane County team should play every other Roane County team every year.

Slim, When was the last year that ALL of the Roane County Football Teams played each other in the same year?

Your going to have to go back a ways to find that schedule, also look at past Rockwood schedules while your at it, because they haven't always played EVERY Roane County Team in a year. The only reason your on this subject at all is because it gives you a reason to pick on OS! If your gonna be ashamed, it should be because of your child like posts! Here is my last thought on this years schedule, given the fact OS has had a top 5 strenght of schedule the last 7 years, I see NO problem with a little break next year.

Per Slim: I'll answer your question, every Roane County team should play every other Roane County team every year.

Slim, When was the last year that ALL of the Roane County Football Teams played each other in the same year?

Your going to have to go back a ways to find that schedule, also look at past Rockwood schedules while your at it, because they haven't always played EVERY Roane County Team in a year. The only reason your on this subject at all is because it gives you a reason to pick on OS! If your gonna be ashamed, it should be because of your child like posts! Here is my last thought on this years schedule, given the fact OS has had a top 5 strenght of schedule the last 7 years, I see NO problem with a little break next year.

When was the last time Rockwood did not play everyone in the county????? If you can't stand the heat.............

The question is slim, if OS is so bad then why do you want Rockwood to play them? Answer the question slim. Why do you refuse to answer that question? Here's my guess, you're mad because you was hoping to pick up an easy win. Is that not what started this mess, you criticizing OS for playing a weak schedule? And you are mad because you have to play Sweetwater instead of OS? And catback was right about you, and I quote, " Lets see you answer this question without making some smarta** reply." I really don't think you are capable of that.

This mess started back in early Feb. in the Rockwood Tigers thread.JetPride posted Rockwoods schedule and i simply ask why we still play Wartburg and not OS.......... It has nothing to do with an easy win........I'm glad we still play Sweetwater,thats always a good game and i hope we keep playing them.....along with Kingston....thats a county game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rockwood[/url] schedules while your at it, because they haven't always played EVERY Roane County Team in a year. The only reason your on this subject at all is because it gives you a reason to pick on OS! If your gonna be ashamed, it should be because of your child like posts! Here is my last thought on this years schedule, given the fact OS has had a top 5 strenght of schedule the last 7 years, I see NO problem with a little break next year.

Not having a photographic memory.......i don't know when all county teams last played each other in the same year.....i also can't recall the last time Rockwood DIDN"T play all the other county teams............High School Football Database only has Rockwoods schedule back to 2000.....OS back to 1997.....if you know of another website that goes back farther,please let me know.....i would like to look it up.....also,this top 5 SOS for the last 7 years.....where do you get this?? I'd like to look this up too.....just looking i don't see where OS's schedule has been any tougher than Rockwoods

Not having a photographic memory.......i don't know when all county teams last played each other in the same year.....i also can't recall the last time Rockwood DIDN"T play all the other county teams............High School Football Database only has Rockwoods schedule back to 2000.....OS back to 1997.....if you know of another website that goes back farther,please let me know.....i would like to look it up.....also,this top 5 SOS for the last 7 years.....where do you get this?? I'd like to look this up too.....just looking i don't see where OS's schedule has been any tougher than Rockwoods

If you look at the schedules on CoachT, they are rated by strenght of schedule, also any High School publication of local teams has this same information. No one said that Rockwood had a easier schedule than OS, seeing that they played in the same district it's probably about the same.

Slim, it's not the heat I can't stand! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

If you look at the schedules on CoachT, they are rated by strenght of schedule, also any High School publication of local teams has this same information. No one said that Rockwood had a easier schedule than OS, seeing that they played in the same district it's probably about the same.

Slim, it's not the heat I can't stand! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I am just glad that you all can admit you are pursuing an easier schedule. FYI, even when Rockwood is down we still play everyone in the county.

I am just glad that you all can admit you are pursuing an easier schedule. FYI, even when Rockwood is down we still play everyone in the county.

Says you, and as I have stated before, your opinion on CoachT means NOTHING, you offer nothing to this site. You and your posts are what lowers the standard of quality of the CoachT site. Your just a coward who hides behind a screen name. Like most posters on this site, I could care less what you think about OS or anything for that matter. CoachT and the moderators only know that your a ROYAL pain in the A** for them, and this site as a whole. As for the Rockwood schedule, I think you need to re-check your own information.

Says you, and as I have stated before, your opinion on CoachT means NOTHING, you offer nothing to this site. You and your posts are what lowers the standard of quality of the CoachT site. Your just a coward who hides behind a screen name. Like most posters on this site, I could care less what you think about OS or anything for that matter. CoachT and the moderators only know that your a ROYAL pain in the A** for them, and this site as a whole. As for the Rockwood schedule, I think you need to re-check your own information.

What have I misreported about the Rockwood schedule? I am merely stating facts, sometimes the truth hurts. Looks like I struck a nerve. What is your name since you are so bold????? If you don't like what I write, don't read it.

First of all What is this post listed under, if I'm not mistaken it's oliver springs football. What was the first post about, 4th and goal made a post about off season workouts, about what team? OS. Then look at the next two posters, bashers, that is what all this is about, bashing OS team, coaches, and kids. This is the only thing I don't like about coach t. OS fans can't get on here and talk about their team without some OS haters sticking their big fat noses on here and bashing the team. You can say it's about them not playing county teams all you want but that's bull and you know it. Fact in years past we've played county teams, and the first site of an OS post on coacht here comes the bashers, so don't give me that crap this is only about OS not playing county teams. The only teams any team has to play is teams in their district. We don't get to pick and choose where the TSSAA puts us. If you want to assure OS and Rockwood have to play every year then you get the TSSAA to re-district us and we'll be fine with that. But like I said this isn't about the schedule, the schedule just gave you new ammunition to fire at us. By the way do you see any OS people on the Rockwood thread bashing them? Cause like I said look at the past few years, especially since OS has been down "some people" have been getting their kick and giggles at the expense of OS, not on their own post, but ours. Now since you brought it up who should be ashamed, and another one you brought is that and kind of lessons to be teaching your kids? Kicking people when their down? Get a life!

What have I misreported about the Rockwood schedule? I am merely stating facts, sometimes the truth hurts. Looks like I struck a nerve. What is your name since you are so bold????? If you don't like what I write, don't read it.

Stay off the OS threads and we won't have a problem, you want to meet face to face? Anytime or place! I can make one phone call and make it happen if you like. Just ask your twin brother monkey boy! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Stay off the OS threads and we won't have a problem, you want to meet face to face? Anytime or place! I can make one phone call and make it happen if you like. Just ask your twin brother monkey boy! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Are you threatening me???????? That is inappropriate!!!!!!!!! How come I am the coward, when you don't give your name either????? Monkeyboy told me about you, he said you live on Brokeback, I mean Catback Mountain. Monkeyboy said he ripped you to purple shreads.